June Update Details (6/9/08)

Then again, they mentioned all the new relic weapons several weeks ago, but this update message doesn't mention them either.

Then again, they mentioned all the new relic weapons several weeks ago, but this update message doesn't mention them either.

The pic of the Elvaan with the mace makes me think the Nyzul weapons just got added in under the blanket 'new items and equipment'.

Check version go

3020 here... about 2:20 estimated download time.

Wait, make that 2:50. >_<

I'm also at 3:20+ now.

The new Einherjar may make it possible now to get to Odin all by ourselves...that is when I get back next week >E

we don't have the numbers unless the mobs really got nerfed. if not, subtext has a solid group and system in place.

With the new linking system, it should be considerably easier with lower numbers, considering you no longer have to get the entire freakin' room at once.

servers are up, i got play button instead of check version.

With the new linking system, it should be considerably easier with lower numbers, considering you no longer have to get the entire freakin' room at once.
This improves safety, but doesn't help much with damage dealt (aside from freeing up a couple sleepers to go DD).

4.5 hours gogogo Meh not like it matters got nothing to do lawl

700 files in, and I'm now getting network timeouts. ;_; Really wish SE had a P2P method of downloading these. >_<

Back