Job Adjustments and Additions Part I (03/26/2009)

If I read it right, you could just get rid of it from everyone at once, ya? if everyone's paralyzed, could just pull sacrifice and paralyze yourself. Or something.

And Nekio, Corsair does need help, and considering that you can only get 1 of those new body pieces at a time, I really don't think people will make corsair their first choice (for the most part) when they can use the augments geared towards any other job, or in some cases, towards 2-3 jobs at once depending on the sort of augments. That's just what I think, anyway. It just upsets me that we had to -merit- fold and snake eye, when either of them would have been a godsend at level 50 or something. Most other jobs already get multiple JA's by level 50, Corsair gets rolls and quick draw. Ninja only has 2hr. Maybe ninja will get a new JA.

New Summon = Yes, please. ;;

All this stuff sounds friggin' awesome though.

Think you're talking about Esuna Chii. Esuna said it was AoE centered on the WHM and just removed enfeebs. Sacrifice said it worked on a target, but didn't say anything about AoE and it pulls the enfeeb(s) off the single target to the WHM.

Aang, how do you get these update infos so fast? its like you spam refresh on the POL.com site

If there is an update to the FFXI site, it's always posted by a certain time. If it's not posted within ~2 minutes of the usual time, there's no update for that day. The only items that don't follow these rules are system problems that get posted when they happen.

I think Sacrifice could be used like this:

1. Whm erases bind on a melee.
2. Whm uses Sacrifice to pull bind from another melee to herself.
3. Whm erases a 3rd melee.

Actually it might be good on multiple blinds too, because it has an annoying recast but effectively no ill effects for a whm.

Do not use on Silence or Doom! ^_~

Or Petrify or Paralyze. You're probably right though V, I can see it being useful in a recast sense. Especially if the recast on esuna is high.

PART TWO IS UP YOURE LATE AANG!! But it's ok cuz of sucks!! SE shafted red mage!!! D:

but SMN is sorta nice, protectra range on BPs and enhancing the merited BPs ; ;

Only thing i like about the WHM update is Esuna... I wonder how much quicker a whm can jump to the top of enmity list with all these new abilities.

Auspice reminds me of rdms who melee just because they can equip a sword :D

edit.

rdm/sch now gets reraise. nice touch.

I never understood why reraise III for whm was lv 75 when raise 3 was level 70... about time that was looked at.

Back