Job Adjustments and Additions Part I (03/26/2009)

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
PlayOnline said:
032609B.jpg

PlayOnline said:

http://www.playonline.com/pcd/topics/ff11us/detail/4266/detail.html

They seem to add this stuff because of sch. A lot of the stuff seems like to bring whm up to sch with AoE stoneskin and AoEing na spells. Either way this is pretty cool. Maybe I'll play whm in nyzul now rather then sch.

Wow, these sound really cool! It'll be interesting to figure out how to use these new capabilities well. ^_^

Yeah... so remember I said I'd switch with you any time Sass.... lol

J/K I still will ;)

Yay for dispel for WHM! And sounds like it can work like dragon dispel and take off multiple things possibly. :D

And Esuna o_O... DS + any -na spell FTW.

And subtle blow spell this is going to be awesome.

I know ^^; It was his first.

We used to have epic PLD/12NIN WHM/12NIN fights against the WHM AF body NM.

Just giving him a hard time for never playing it.

Auspice will be pretty nice in Einherjar as will most of those others.

Though the MP decrease for R2/R3 is pretty hot as well.

That is a ton of shit just for whm, I didn't even understand alot of what they actually do. Looks good so far though, can't wait to see what else they do for other jorbs.

I'm excited to know what they're doing for other jobs as well. This is good news! I *almost* want to level white mage. Almost. Just because this update would make it worthwhile. And that says a lot coming from me, lol.

- Holy
Casting Holy while Afflatus Solace is activated grants a potency bonus to the spell based on the amount of HP you restore. The record of accumulated HP is reset upon use.

Damn I actually will have a use for my divine/MAB gear. This is gunna be sweet.

-oshi... I can cap my divine magic skill! BACK TO BIRD CAMP!

I'm hoping for smn and blm buffs. Smn are barely used outside of a couple specific fights and pulls, and blms need a reason to be in exp/merit parties again. For that matter, at least 1/2 the jobs need more reasons to be in parties again. :p

Maybe I'm misreading the description, but I don't see the whm dispel Yels mentioned. The closest seems like it removes an enfeeble from a party member to yourself, not removing a buff from an enemy.

Hmmm... guess you're right Varda. I read "Sacrifice" as if the "target" would be the mob, but I guess that it would be party members. Not sure how it will be useful to pull enfeebs off party members and put them on yourself when you can just -na, erase and soon esuna.

Back