Jakefirebrand

Lawl.
jfb.png

jfb2.png

The link to that forum was in the KI Drama thread that I mentioned earlier. I clicked the link, and took the screenshot :)

He's a retard for using his game name on forums like that, if nothing else.

Yar. I claim so many NM's I couldn't take the risk when posting on the site.

I don't have a single doubt in my mind that JFB bots/hacks/cheats, however, I find the pics funny in a sense cause his post count remains the same, and the date/time posted is so far apart. Dunno, just think that even if he didnt post at all in between, the number shoulda jumped from 36 > 37 on the September post.

Either way, he's a cheater, will get caught at somepoint, and the game will be better upon his banning.

I remember Cujo pointing him out actively botting at Fafnir as a pld with a low delay dagger equiped. Not sure the specifics of how that one worked but I vaguely remember Cujo explaining it, after getting info from someone in Yoji.

/sigh Cheaters ftw...

The way forums work is that post count is not saved into the database along with the actual post. Instead, each time you display a thread, it retrieves your "current" post count from the database and display it. Example, You currently have 42 posts. Find the first message you ever posted on this forum using the Search feature, display it, and it will still say you have 42. As for the screenshots above, they're all the same because all the screenshots were taken at the same time.

Ah. makes sense. Count on the forum troll to explain it :p:tounge-1:

Lastingfear said:
Ah. makes sense. Count on the forum troll to explain it :p:tounge-1:

Haha, but alas! He is correct. :)

If their lives are so trivial that they need to cheat an internet game.... Can't really say much more than that, it sort of speaks automatically against what their RL is like.

someone please get with the swift blows to JFB's knoggin'... hate CHEATERS!

The guy bots to make up for his lack of skills... sucks hard at paladin.... is a major dumbass.... He fails at life.

Back