Jakefirebrand

Aura

FC/Active Member
Someone posted this link on KI lol. Here's a screenshot for easy reference though. Archain should get a kick out of this:

I've actually called a GM on him before for speed hacking. Does he still play? Name change maybe?

JFB.jpg

Last edited:
God, I can't fucking stand that.

I called a GM on him before for using a speedhack of some sort. I was running to Behemoth's Dominion as THF/DRK. I had Strider Boots on and was using Flee as it came up to get there as fast as possible.

While Flee was in effect, I see a set of footprints in the snow outrunning me. I wonder, "What the fuck is outrunning Flee?" I see Jakefirebrand as PLD/WAR under invisibility passing me and eventually leaving my targeting range while I'm going the maximum speed that this game is supposed to allow.

Fucking cheaters anger me.

He's not only a cheater, but he's an asshole too.

I like how they openly discuss it what looks like a public forum?

Edit: Before someone else replies to my post telling me to come back, NO!

Andreay said:
I like how they openly discuss it what looks like a public forum?

Edit: Before someone else replies to my post telling me to come back, NO!

yo andy, grab your boytoy and come spend 4th of july with snug and i out in AZ.:cracker:

Seriously....or i'll MAEK WHIT TEH PUNCHIES IN THE HEADMEATS :boxing:

Furax said:
Seriously....or i'll MAEK WHIT TEH PUNCHIES IN THE HEADMEATS

Ebonic translation:
Seriously, or I'll straight end ya brain activity with swift blows to ya dome piece ya dig?

Got it Mora? :p

furax said:
yo andy, grab your boytoy and come spend 4th of july with snug and i out in AZ.:cracker:

Seriously....or i'll MAEK WHIT TEH PUNCHIES IN THE HEADMEATS :boxing:

{o,o}
|)__)
-"-"-
O RLY?

But seriously, it's sad to see that almost everyone is relying on bots or hacks to try and compensate for their lack of skill. I got into a conversation with someone who's from... let's just say OldEvening? And he says even they are using bots for claims.

*waits for people to reply with question of linkshell*

ZOMG Oldevening!!!! I met their younger brother Nudawn once.

If you are asking if Jakefirew/e the hell his stupid ass name is changed his name, friend Xaven told me he atleast has a second char named Treystrife, I dunno if thats true though. Could be his brother, I think they both play.

~Esc

Jakefirebrand and Treystrife , both still active, saw then both today, Jake a 59COR and Trey a 75BLM PLing his pt in Wajoam. Dunno about them being bro's or not.

So far then we've confirmed fishbotting, speed hacking, and warp/claim botting. This guy's a real champ, if you see him at HNM camps in the future make sure you call a GM -in advance-

Back