If not XI, what?

No Fiko, you are my one true love.

Pit.. I am crying tears of joy...

this is so emotional.. I can hardly contain myself :weeping01

Not playing any MMO's atm been playing mostly console or pc games. Uncharted 2 <3
been waiting for Heavy Rain on the PS3 for awhile now. Anyway my gamertag on live is kenshinth if u want to add me

Soj, Alu, Rek, send me more messages online. I'll eventually succumb to your homosexual advances and play either L4D2/1 and/or some other game with you. I might pick up Bordlerlands if you're on PS3.

some day gamefly will send me borderlands.. that will be a joyous day.

Yes, we are staying in Nashville. Both going to school here. no, pit wouldnt wash my clothes so i kicked him to the curb...

-ara

Playing LotRO every now and then. Waiting to pick up Dragon Age, FFXIII, FFXIV, Modern Warfare 2, and L4D2. Heading off to LA tomorrow for the Farscape/Stargate conventions and working a ton of overtime.

L4D2 is shaping up to be really good. After playing the demo and going back to the original, I was shocked at how bland the original can be ... ;;.

Yes, send me invites and messages and crap -- let's just play sometime y'all

Reminds me, anyone particularly excited for Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO? There's a beta signup still going on I believe if anyone is interested..

I'm more excited for FF14 naturally, but I'll probably give that one a shot as well, especially if I get into the beta.

I also reactivated my gamefly account and currently playing RE5(finally).. oddly enough, I read the 'history of resident evil' that they have in the library and now I am suddenly tempted to play some of the older RE games. Specifically, the ones I have either not completed (RE0, simply stopped playing due to purchase of an xbox 360) or ones I only played through like once (code veronica)..

Reading that also reminded me of the RE movies and how far off that drifted from the story of the games... meh.. I guess you can't expect Hollywood not to completely mutilate a perfectly good story.

L4D2 is shaping up to be really good. After playing the demo and going back to the original, I was shocked at how bland the original can be ... ;;.

Yes, send me invites and messages and crap -- let's just play sometime y'all

I never played the original but I just played the demo on xbox live , and wow, it's so fun lol, wondering why I never got the original..

I was chopping zombie heads off with a freakin guitar.. I wonder how they think of this stuff sometimes..

Dead Rising had a lot to do with the melee weapons in L4D2. Before that game you rarely had a decent melee weapon in a zombie game. Dead Rising turned everything into a weapon and it caught on.

you didn't answer the question lexa!

I'm guessing WoW though!

Hit me up on Ps3 in late december (I should be back in the states by then lol) Valgavv is the PSN =P... message me!!!!! Gonna be playin' Modern Warfare 2 most likely lol <3

Hit me up on Ps3 in late december (I should be back in the states by then lol) Valgavv is the PSN =P... message me!!!!! Gonna be playin' Modern Warfare 2 most likely lol <3

I plan on getting a PS3 after the recent release of slim with accompanying price drop..

maybe early next year..

I'll keep this in mind for when I do valg!

If you get a PS3, you gotta get Demon's Souls and God of War Collection

Or the one that says he will get back to your email, 3 weeks ago.................

Um. I didn't reply?? If I didn't, sorry. I have been running solo at work with the main client at T.I. -- which has translated into 14 hour days here lately. :google:

Back