If not XI, what?

I said you frustrate me haku. You not paying attention to what I say, thinking I said you bothered me, FRUSTRATES ME. God I wish you still played ffxi so I could break your face in ballista.

Haha, you challenge me to a ballista match? That's not a very smart idea Soj.

Started my MBA at MTSU in August. I'm spending countless hours in library reading and doing work. Besides that, playing console games to pass the time. Waiting for all the new games to come out that everyone else has mentioned. Pit is activated and I randomly get on.

Last edited:
Sojourn, my mum is still keen...

Just curious, what's everyone involved in now since it's obviously not FFXI?

-AION?
-WoW?
-FPS?
-Console?
-Work?
-School?
-Nothing?

I've personally been swapping between FPS and XI, that's all I really have time for. (Other than hours, upon hours of work.)

working too much
trying to finish the M.S.
preparing for a career shift
raising a 2 month old baby
playing uncharted 2
developing a game for Xbox 360

I too am very patiently waiting on FFXIII...

also can't wait for Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, and the there's Borderlands which I believe was released today..

still need to try Halo 3 ODST and Batman: Arkham Asylum.

too many games, not enough time..

i just wish console games were cheaper..

EDIT: also need to get back to Ninja Gaiden 2...

that game is so freakin hard.. on second to last mission. glad i chose the easy mode since I heard it was such a difficult game.. those people were not bluffing at all..

Hah, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is easy peasy compared to the first one. After you beat it though you can unlock some missions, those are retardedly retarded if you set it on harder difficulty levels. In one you fight all 4 fiends at once, and if you get hit like twice it's goodbye.

Hah, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is easy peasy compared to the first one. After you beat it though you can unlock some missions, those are retardedly retarded if you set it on harder difficulty levels. In one you fight all 4 fiends at once, and if you get hit like twice it's goodbye.

yeah I haven't played the first one..

still, difficult or not, it's crazy fun chopping people to shreds with the plethora of bladed weapons available in this game.

i have learned, though, that it is never a bad idea to buy healing items.. lol

Still working here. Recently broke up with gf of about 6 years or so. Already found a new chick (could be rebound dunno).

Currently living in downtown Annapolis dirt cheap while trying to save for a house.

Playing WoW atm with cousin and a few rl friends. Will deffinately be picking up Modern Warfare, Bioshock, and Mass Effect 2.

Can't wait for FFXIV and see you all in game again!

working too much
trying to finish the M.S.
preparing for a career shift
raising a 2 month old baby
playing uncharted 2
developing a game for Xbox 360

Yep. Makes sense why you DROPPED off the face of the EARTH. :eek:

(Grats on the kid though! Looks more like Tiz or you? :tounge-1:)

Yep. Makes sense why you DROPPED off the face of the EARTH. :eek:

(Grats on the kid though! Looks more like Tiz or you? :tounge-1:)

When he first came out he looked more like her, now nobody is really sure. He definitely looks mixed though.

Lots of college, lots of papers and lots of breaking the hearts of the ladies!

First two are true ... anyway. I'm going to try and play L4D2 a bit, but I haven't found the time for much of anything ... barely able to do this, I should be working :(

We'll play again soon soj!!!

Lets see, college, getting married next year, living with fiance', played kingdom hearts games (awesome), console games when i have time.

Lets see, college, getting married next year, living with fiance', played kingdom hearts games (awesome), console games when i have time.

Darn, I'd thought you'd be marrying Pitlith. :google:

Well, Congratulations on the engagement... You guys going to stay where you are?

Darn, I'd thought you'd be marrying Pitlith. :google:

Well, Congratulations on the engagement... You guys going to stay where you are?

maybe it is Pitlith.......

Pit, you been holding out on us??

congrats on beeing accepted at tech, haku. just a word of caution. it's really hard the first two years but if you can survive that you'll be fine.

Back