Hey all! How's it going?!

hah, he back?

Yeah I will be as soon as I finish padding my bank account. lol Tons of overtime at the moment. >.<

><; wtt paid overtime for unpaid overtime, pst.

I'll be back soon. =p My OT ended abruptly today since someone bid on the open job at work (boo). But I just got all 4 seasons of Farscape in the mail a few minutes ago so I'll be busy for a bit.

omg falk. ><;

and :p Ash... level 20whm for choco, so now leveling blm up to 37 so I can start the REAL mage class, RDM again. :D

Jesus its like return to vanadiel players edition over here

cant wait to see some of you folks around again :F been a longer while for you ehon! :)

Finished the whole Farscape series in 5 days (loved it) and am rewatching but i'll be back in FF before the end of the week. Fod if you're still not using that toon then I may take it up again, since the pal of mine that I had that arrangement with has decided to return to the game (which rocks). At any rate, see ya'll soonish

:p

Derahine's alive and well... or Ehon.. or whatever I'm called. I'm 21 BLM, 20 WHM... and working up RDM on the site to pay for those two others. LOL... I chatted up Spun the other day and have seen a lot of people around... very cool... so nice to see faces... and they go "omg who the hell are you and why are you bothering me?!" yeah.. ; ;

anywho... /tell or hit me up ... I'm around off and on for a bit except on Mon and Thur^^;

Back