Happy Birthday, Aang!

Happy Birthday Aang :)

Happy Bday. Drink some 日本酒 for me.

ANYWAY... It's a long windy road that has spanned almost 12 years now.

Holy crap! has it been that long!! that means I was pwning n00bs at the ripe age of 13!! I remember that server though, 64 player Market Garden was amazing!!!

The only FPS I play currently is Left for Dead 2, which is awesome on my new machine!

(People from our original shell couldn't stand Ultima at the time from what I understand.)
You are absolutely right, I think alot of it was jealousy, what opened my eyes was trying to organize and do events (like Zilart and City missions) with some of them (no names) only to be met with resistance and hostility. They wanted to be carried through, and at the time (not sure if this ever really changed), you had to participate and dedicate time especially when it came to missions. Like spending time for drops and spending time to get lower level gear and potions etc.

Anyways didnt mean to derail the thread, hope your b-day was spent well!

Wow definitely took a stroll down memory lane. I remember that whole situation with the others. Part of the reason it was so bad is the people that "shunned" us, are the same people we all played TFC with day in and day out. I did get a chuckle after hearing one of the people who snubbed their nose at us leaving for Ultima, turned right around and left their group in WoW haha.

Damn, those were the days though. I guarantee I could still navigate that damned Hunted map with my eyes closed.

Had to put my two cents in... :icecream:

Happy belated birthday Aang. If you were a woman I'd.........................shake your hand. I love you.

Back