Happy Birthday, Aang!

Fiko

Fikowned
FC/Active Member
happy birthday! :bfg:

:google:

Happy Birthday. :)

Happy Birthday, Aang!

Happy Birthday. :eek:medeto:Bet your Birthday present was not as big as your Christmas gift!

Yeah! Happy Birthday Aang :D.

Thanks Everyone, really appreciate it!

My birthday gift was supposed to be a fancy dinner, but the place I wanted to go was closed on Monday for the Japanese New Year. So, we're going Friday night instead.

This year feels like it's going to be a good year. Odd years were always a problem for me, don't know why. 2009 was tough mentally and financially, but we came out on top at the end of the year. We are by no means struggling, but we just kept running into problems which required money to fix. (The U.S. Government does not like it when you leave the country and aren't required to pay tax until you reach a certain income level outside of the United States.)

Well... I could write a book about this last year.. it has been quite an experience. So, at a new year and a new age, I've got a positive outlook on this upcoming year!

;)

oo happy birthday :)
I didn`t know birthday was same month

たんじょうびおめでとう

Have some Yumi Sugimoto (The nurse Mayumi from Trapeze).

wait, there was a char before aang??

I will be Fiko again... it is always the case...

Yes & No.

Aangeliceus was created after my first character, which only made it to level 18 or so. (Mithra warrior) However, I felt that my original gaming name really didn't fit with the world of FFXI so I created a new character with the name Aangeliceus. (I really wanted to be able to teleport myself, so I chose WHM/Taru... lol)

I've tried to keep the MMORPG and FPS world separated. Which is why I've kept the two names really far apart. My original gaming name, I've used since the very first day I started to play online games. (Duke Nukem, circa 1995/96)

Just before FFXI came out I was playing Battlefield 1942 and owned one of the top 5 online gaming servers in the world for that game. It just got too expensive to maintain the bandwidth for a 64 player server that stayed full around the clock. (Excess of $400/month in bandwidth alone) That marked my exit from the FPS world and into the MMORPG realm.

Corvac, Pitlith, Garret & I all were in the same gaming group many moons ago on a little server called "Got Hunted???" owned by the might Rooster. Thus; we all know each other by our previous names. We all continued to play various games together, including FFXI. Sadly, FFXI marked the split of our original group because Pitlith, then me and eventually Corvac and Garret were assimilated into Ultima. (People from our original shell couldn't stand Ultima at the time from what I understand.) I remember nights where Pit and I would sit in our own little Vent channel after that event. Those other guys went on to WoW, had their glory days and then quit.

ANYWAY... It's a long windy road that has spanned almost 12 years now.

wait, there was a char before aang??

I will be Fiko again... it is always the case...

Back