Full Nyzul Weapon Information

Enhances Third Eye isn't too bad, depending on how nice of a boost it is. If anyone else is in love with SAM/DNC and would like a multi-hit weapon that isn't Soboro and actually does damage you'll know what I mean. SAM/DNC tank ftw.

The MNK weapon seems pretty good as well, as does the NIN weapon if the weapon skill isn't shit. Now I know you're saying "NIN weapon looks good? WTF are you on Doom?" and my reasoning comes solely from the damage/delay/attacks twice factor. The additional effects on it blow ass, except the enmity, but NIN has never really had a good multi-hit weapon, or anything beyond Merc Kris or KC for that matter.

It looks like mages got the sweet end of this deal though. Unless you own a Claustrum. If so, then FUCK YOU obviously.

Yeah, RDM weapon, kthx. I really wanted the SAM one just to have it, but... I'll get the rapier instead. Cool info though.

30k, are you shitting me? I read somewhere that a group had been saving all of theirs this whole time and had "almost 400" so they better up the drop rate on that shit.

-benny

It looks like mages got the sweet end of this deal though.
Except for WHM, which is not unusual. >_<

I know some people are excited about constant Divine Veil, and while it's a nice effect, that's about all we get from the weapon. The extra magic accuracy likely matches what the elemental staves provide, and how much are we called on to enfeeble anyway?

Seriously, when I think of all the times Divine Veil would be useful, it's rare for it to make a big difference. Convenient, certainly. There have been a few rare occasions where it would have helped in a big way (less considering the Divine Veil timer might be up anyway). It doesn't seem nearly as useful for the effort put in as most any other weapon in the list.

And think of the extra enmity? I can't be the only person to pull hate with DV+Erase. Do we really need the hate spike? At the least they could have given a -enmity modifier. >_<

Maybe this will end up being the biggest thing since sliced bread, but I doubt it. I think any other of my 75 jobs would be better served by their weapon.

Nin weapon "Augments Mijin Gakure"

Wow, now we can all free warp with a little more ooomph.

Fail...

Unless you can Mijin Gakure like Dynamis mobs. But that would be too much to ask for from SE. :p

From the point of doing nyzul a lot, I'd have killed for a WHM who can cure tribulation in 2 spells... having to erase and blindna 3-5 people is annoying as hell. Considering the shaft that some jobs got (Enhance Mijin can hardly be good no matter what it is), there's not a lot of room for WHMs to complain imo...

-benny

Enhance Mijin: You don't die when you blow up! In fact you don't even take dmg!

We can wish. My bet is that it will be along the lines of the damage won't be related to your current HP but your Max HP. Just like the Magic Accuracy +10, because we all spam wheel at 75. SE has been made of fail in regards to Nin updates for so long its sick. Jesus, give us a JA for christs sake.

soo how do you "augment" convert? that's one thing that confuses me so far..

From what I've read, it converts like normal, and gives you half of your HP back on top of it. I believe they tested it when they released initial information on some of the mythic weapons a month or so back.

Gah, definitely wouldn't mind PLD, DRK, MNK and BLM weapons. But if it would be a tossup between DRK and MNK for me.

Yeah both the Thf and Blu weaps r sexeh as hell.. but I'd definitely have to go with my heart and take thf weap over blu lol... can't wait to come back and play now XD

I'm hoping the Alexandrite drop rate really gets kicked up. Otherwise each nyzul weapon takes about 1 1/2 the amount of 'currency' that a standard relic does.

They supposedly upped the droprate. We didn't see it on Monday, though.

Back