Full Nyzul Weapon Information

Got a ton of Nyzul weapons last night. Off normal mobs too, which was entertaining since we'd gone to 100 just for those weapons earlier. I'd say climb as usual, then do 100 if you don't see the weapon by the time you get there. Farming 100 for the weapon is great for immediate gratification, but a waste of time if you have people that still need disc saves on lower floors.

We got, WHM, SAMx2, MNKx3, RNG, DRG, THF. Might have been others, but I was so tired.

Farming 100 for the weapon is great for immediate gratification, but a waste of time if you have people that still need disc saves on lower floors.

I dunno sass, waste of time if you're a mnk. Most others don't seem to exist. lol! I'm so making ari go dnc on saturday. /glare

No WAR? :arg:

Hmm, need more pickup Nyzul groups! :D {Team up?}

SE is probably figuring on most groups selling their alexandrite (there's a ton of people doing salvage but without the resources to do Ein, in particular), which may or may not prove to be accurate and sufficient. It'll be interesting to see how groups handle what drops they do get.

-benny

200 Alexandrites in one run? Wow, wonder what area that was. o_O Granted, we did Zhayolm so we only had the one floor of actually killing gears, but still only saw 4 Alexandrites. I'd imagine you'd actually have to farm Salvage specifically for Alexandrites to see a somewhat proper yield on it, and... that sounds like a drag, tbh.

Back