Fulio, Worth saving and keeping....

Threats, spam, and stupidity can be removed with just a few keystrokes. /blacklist add ***** Problem solved. It works for me.

I'll admit, I went and read the KI thread on this, and it seriously made me realize why I never visit forums other than ours lol.

Anyway. Tabasco, his contributors, Minnich, and anyone getting off on this, all need to /shutdown, get up, go outside, and see what there is to offer beyond the computer and this game lol.

Too many people lose sight that this is just a game, not their real life identity, it's rather sad.

Lastingfear said:
Threats, spam, and stupidity can be removed with just a few keystrokes. /blacklist add ***** Problem solved. It works for me.

I'll admit, I went and read the KI thread on this, and it seriously made me realize why I never visit forums other than ours lol.

Anyway. Tabasco, his contributors, Minnich, and anyone getting off on this, all need to /shutdown, get up, go outside, and see what there is to offer beyond the computer and this game lol.

Too many people lose sight that this is just a game, not their real life identity, it's rather sad.

To play devils advocate....

For the outside observer this kind of event is no different then the lines of gossip rags at your local grocery store. It is tabloid journalism at its best so to speak. Theres different perspectives that can be taken into account here (with no particular way being wrong or right in my opinion, different strokes for different folks?):

A) Theres people who hate this stuff.
B) Theres people who absolutely love it.
C) Theres people who might think its wrong but cant help but want to peek at it, kind of a guilty pleasure if you will.

I personally fall under "C", being that im indifferent about the whole matter but really couldnt help but read a little and get a laugh or two from it. It doesnt really matter that this kind of gossip is being done in a game or not, because there are real people playing the game and human nature will set in regardless of the medium. Sadly enough to talk about others personal business is human nature lol... but thats the way it is.

The one thing that I do feel is crappy, is that the people doing all the flaming (Tab and co.) hide behind this guise that "Its all for entertainment value and fun and shouldnt be taken too seriously". I think its pretty evident that this thing has gone much further then a simple prank and gone way into the malicious territory. Actively attacking someone and vehemently trying to put them into a bad place and rationalizing it by saying you were only joking, is hypocricy at its best.

Anyways just my thoughts on the matter for better or for worse, I guess.

Dar~

Last edited:
@_@;; wow Yoji has fallen so far....

Back