Fulio, Worth saving and keeping....

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Fulio, while about as smooth as sandpaper sometimes.....

But this is worth saving, which I did:

fulio1.jpg

fulio2.jpg

fulio3.jpg

Last edited:
No matter what anyone says, I still love Fulio.

Edit: And wow, thats a horrendously juicy thread @_@

Last edited:
BTW, that convo was with Zeldon, should anyone be speculating. That bit of info came from Fulio himself.

I like Fulio but we have to remember why we kicked him.

Hes got that very critical attitude and a open view on what everyones faults are.

Even though we all congratulate him on saying Yoji sucks compared to us, he also said bad things on our blms for not subbing rdm or whatnot.

yeah

Eh, no. We don't 'have' to.

I <3 Fulio.

Talfus said:
Mind reposting the images for those that didn't see the thread? lol

Sure, one of us will do it... the images are on my home PC. Can't do it from here, I don't think....

Looking at all the images together like that does create a pretty nasty picture. Is it really as bad as I'm seeing though? I didn't think they had nearly that much internal strife.

Is this kinda stacked to make it look worse than it actually was?

with these posts coming from tabasco.... im sure its pretty well stacked to show a more dramatic effect

This is obviously gone beyond in game drama to some whiny fucking complete loser in life teaming up with Tabasco to satisfy a personal vendetta against Minnich. I don't know him, nor really care about him. I just think this is really sad and what is even sadder is the fact that this "unnamed" person and Tabasco seem to be reveling in the attention they are getting from this. I agree with Arch in thinking that things weren't as bad as the screenshots posted have made it look, that this seems to be a very carefully put together mud-slinging campaign by Tabasco and his "unnamed" assistant, both of whom have by doing this made them far worse than Minnich is/or could be. Imo. Also imo, whoever this "unnamed" reveler is, as well as Tabasco should quit the game and get a life, cause this is just a game, and this personal attack is far beyond the point of stupity.

I'm kind of leaning the way LF is now. It was funny at first, but it's kind of going too far. If they're botting, work on getting them banned from the game. This whole charade shows how immature Tabasco and his "info supplier", apparently Zivhen, really are. It's sad because Tabasco didn't always used to be like this. It was funny at first, now it's sad seeing someone getting their rocks off and having testosterone rush over how bad they can "own" someone in a video game.

You wouldnt be saying that if you were the one getting threat tells from Minnich at ever god damn HNM camp. Not only that, but that constant spam I would get from him even while we would be fighting. I've also heard the things he does to his own members, from Yoji members themselves.

IMO, he got what he deserved, but i don't think the LS should suffer as a consequence.

I'm not sympathizing a whole lot for Minnich, and yes karma always comes back to you so perhaps he's getting what he deserves. My point is about Tabasco, not Minnich. I actually remember the time when Tabasco was a good guy. Now, he's at least as bad or worse than Minnich, and I pity him.

Back