First Accessory in the “Final Fantasy Players' Collection” Line Now on Sale! (08/1

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
PlayOnline said:

Order deadline: Monday, September 1 at 6:00 pm.

To proceed to the order page, click here.

poltalismana.jpg

poltalisman.jpg

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/topics/special/080818.html

Only reason I would buy it is for the ingame warp. But no way in hell that is worth 40+ dollars.

I'm pretty amazed at all the people on BG falling over themselves in eagerness to pay SE 40 more dollars to warp past the ship routes... or maybe they just want the fine handcraftsmanship of that piece of junkyard metal.

-benny

I don't know if I could bring myself to buy something like this. I'd never do anything with the metal thing and I probably wouldn't have room for another item to teleport with, lol.

So I guess I'm the only one that thinks the irl necklace looks cool.... (._.; )

So I guess I'm the only one that thinks the irl necklace looks cool.... (._.; )

I think it looks cool but I would never wear it. Plus there is no way in hell I would spend 40 bucks on it. Maybe 10-15. But 40 is just way too much.

I'm absolutely wasteful enough with my money and absolutely eager enough to have the teleport, that I will most certainly spend the $40 for this. *nods*

Honestly, to me the only worthwhile part of it would be the Whitegate/Nashmau port. I guess it depends on the recast time as well. ie: 1 day vs 5 days

You know what would make it worth 40 dollars?

If you could plug that shit into the USB port of your computer and you received a ridill and kraken club.

What a hunk of FUCK.

A teleport isn't worth 40$--even between WG and Nash. :( Cool or not.. that's like... half a tank of gas that I have to have. ;)

I'll make it back when I go back home over Christmas/winter break. :3

God bless NOK to USD exchange rate!

When you hold it, a Tarutaru should appear and summon Levi to clear away traffic and idiots off the highways... until that happens--worthless.

Or a mithra and elvaan female to suck you off. Whichever appeals the masses more.

My money is on my idea.

Or a mithra and elvaan female to suck you off. Whichever appeals the masses more.

My money is on my idea.

i just ordered 8 of these.

-ara

Don't worry Lexa, I ordered one.

Interestingly, I submitted the order through the Japanese site (since the english site only ships to USA) and I guess they do COD for Japan deliveries, it didn't give me an option for a CC#. It just says please have the money ready when delivery arrives. It's 500YEN (~$5) for delivery here.

i wont buy it but i think SE going to make a good chunk of money in a short amount of time on this.

Back