FFXIV Ultima Members - Read Me

My free month is up and I'm still waiting on a job prospect. Once I get that in order I'll be back, gotta be frugal until then :E

My free month is up and I'm still waiting on a job prospect. Once I get that in order I'll be back, gotta be frugal until then :E

Sorry to hear that Koul... I certainly hope something works out for you very soon.

I've not heard anything positive about the job situation in the U.S. unless you're a professional of something.
That said, I count myself lucky because ironically, I'm better off in a foreign country than I ever was in the U.S. And because of that, it would be extremely detrimental to move back to the states anytime soon. (Still gotta pay U.S. taxes on foreign-earned income though, that's truly a bitch. That's on top of the Japanese taxes I've already paid before net income.)

hmm I guess that's why I can't see some of the posts I am supposed too when people tell me to check it out.... makes so much sense... that is if you have room for the little Bard who's still learning ;)

Oh, hi =) Started 14 about 2 months ago. Just found this thread. If someone is around that can give permission to see this section that would be great. I know Aa has been away.

Yeah, I'm not sure how long it's been. Send Aang a PM here on the forum. Hopefully he gets an email whenever someone does and then he can log in and set your permissions accordingly.

Done!

If you need something immediate like, send a PM or email me at 'aangeliceus' at 'gmail.com' :)

I guess I need access. Kenzi bugged me till she made me this profile to get active and join mumble. Help a guy out?

Just noticed I don't have access to the member forum either - been active in-game again these days. ^^

Your permissions should be updated now. You may need to refresh the forum page or log out and log back into the forums. Let me know if you run into any problems.

Back