FFXIV Ultima Members - Read Me

Saw a note from Sassafras & Mythlon that they've got characters created on Durandal. To move later... (y)

Awesome that sass is playing again. This transfer service can't come soon enough. Ditto with the new server hardware.

Spoke with Zeri Leandra (sp?) yesterday. I told her that Ultima was back. She created a Char on Hyperion without even knowing we were here. I unfortunately went into a dungeon as we were talking. Lets try and bring her home! =)

Spoke with Zeri Leandra (sp?) yesterday. I told her that Ultima was back. She created a Char on Hyperion without even knowing we were here. I unfortunately went into a dungeon as we were talking. Lets try and bring her home! =)

Nice Val, that's her in-game name, Zeri Leandra?

Nice Val, that's her in-game name, Zeri Leandra?

Yep, Valg mentioned it yesterday but nobody was available to linkshell invite at the time.

If she's not in a company, any of you can invite to the company...

Linkshell - I'll add more people with invite rights.

Think she was in a company so couldn't

No idea what her plans are lol, I shoulda said hi but didn't get a chance

I believe that's her in game name. I let her know were back up and running, and it sounded like she had an interest to join us. When I login tonight (or get back to my keyboard as I'm already logged in), I'll ping her.

Chiiana! Hyperion???

I'm trying to make a character on Hyperion, but apparently "Chiiana" is blocked there! I'm not sure if they're trying to prevent impersonations or something, because on Excalibur I had no issues making a character called "Chiiana Nebari." I'm the only "Chiiana" in the entire game according to Lodestone, but there are plenty of folks using "Chiana" with just one "i," per se. So I dunno - I'm trying to think of another name, or maybe I'll just make it "Chii." The indecision is killing me. That extra "i" has a lot of personality imo.

But yes, the tl;dr is I'm working on making a toon on Hyperion. ^^

Edit/add: Could it be that I can't have two characters on the same account with the same surname?

I'm trying to make a character on Hyperion, but apparently "Chiiana" is blocked there! I'm not sure if they're trying to prevent impersonations or something, because on Excalibur I had no issues making a character called "Chiiana Nebari." I'm the only "Chiiana" in the entire game according to Lodestone, but there are plenty of folks using "Chiana" with just one "i," per se. So I dunno - I'm trying to think of another name, or maybe I'll just make it "Chii." The indecision is killing me. That extra "i" has a lot of personality imo.

But yes, the tl;dr is I'm working on making a toon on Hyperion. ^^

Yay! Let us know your name when you get on and we'll throw some invites your way!

I'm in! Name is Chii Lionstrong (Chiiana was still blocked. I just gave up on that one.)

Back