FFXIV - Poll

Will you be traveling to the new world?

• Yes, I'll be giving FFXIV a try.

Votes: 47 92.2%
  • No, For whatever the reason.

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to hear. I am definitely going to give it a shot. Will be a good change of pace.

of course that man whore Sojourn will return.

I keep saying I'm not sure yet/maybe/depends how RL's going...but let's face it... /

Tailless Galka FTW!

I did talk to Aqua and he told me that he's waiting to hear more info on FFXIV before he decides if he's gonna try it or not. His very first stipulation was "as long as FFXIV does not use POL, he has interest."

"The PlayOnline service, which has been used since the release of Final Fantasy XI to oversee the managing of and logging into Final Fantasy XI, will not be used for Final Fantasy 14. The development team confirmed that they will be using an original system to manage accounts on Final Fantasy XIV."

Yeah, I know and I told Aqua that when I talked to him about it orginally. I was just stating that was his comment about it...

"The PlayOnline service, which has been used since the release of Final Fantasy XI to oversee the managing of and logging into Final Fantasy XI, will not be used for Final Fantasy 14. The development team confirmed that they will be using an original system to manage accounts on Final Fantasy XIV."

Back