• No, For whatever the reason.

Votes: 4 7.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Take the poll.

Surprised this has not been done already!

Non-Registered users can vote in this poll. So, please do vote!

Get Valefor people to vote here too.

@Razorcat

gmvote.jpg

We're talking about Rapture, right? I won't be porting to a new MMORPG. They take way too much time and I've invested into FFXI too much.

Rapture was the code name. The actual title name is Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV).

Feel you on FFXI. I'm not sure what I'm going to do... except probably keep 'XI and 'XIV going at the same time for awhile. Long ways off till we're actually playing, I'm sure time will change our feelings.

I want to give it a try - mostly because I will be getting in on the ground floor. FFXI I came in after it had been out forever for the JP portion and over a year for the NA portion - I have always felt like I was losing a race to catch up.

I'm sure this isn't coming out until like Christmas '10 anyhows, so there is plenty of time for FFXI before anyone has to decide anything anyhow.

Feel you on FFXI. I'm not sure what I'm going to do... except probably keep 'XI and 'XIV going at the same time for awhile. Long ways off till we're actually playing, I'm sure time will change our feelings.

I'll keep FFXI active through the beta at least if I get in. After that I'll decide what I'm doing.

It really depends where my friends end up I guess.

I just hope SE is smart enough to realize that FFXI population numbers will take a dip when XIV starts up and don't make any drastic changes because of it.

I think there isn't really a maybe in this...

People will either:

A) Pick up the beta and say yey or nay.
B) Buy the game after release, try it and either say yey or nay.
C) Totally ignore it.

Most true FF people will at least give it a shot.

People that played WoW are still going to have the GIMME-IT-NOW mentality and I certainly hope that they do not go that way.. but we'll see what the 'grow-your-character' system is like.

Those grinding exp parties that we all did for years is how I made friends and got to know people through long periods of time. Now these mindless merit grinds and 'ZOMG-MUST-GET-15k/HOUR' groups makes it hard to get to know people. :/

Anyway... Long way to go... It's exciting to have something new to look forward to...

Last edited:
MIKEJONES!

Holy cow. Emmmjayyyyy. So it only takes a new MMO to bring you outta the woodworks. Now really can't wait for this thing to come out if it means old familiar faces returning. Same server go go go. This time I might stick with a taru, but the lust for STR is overwhelming.

I've actually tried to get rid of Maerin. If had to pick, Redd all the way. Now
I am torn between Hume M and Taru M.

Back