Ffxiv 2.4 Patch - Client Update Available

Dude, I'm going to spam my MRD and GLD in Dungeons -- fastest leveling ever. (or WHM!)

And when DRK comes out, hello BLM or other dps I haven't levled yet. :O
I don't think drk will have the same issue since other roles will be released at the time. But I'm definitely going drk. I'm really interested.

Haven't they only hinted at one other job/class? Gunner or whatever they will call it? Have they even hinted at more? Gunner could be the healer promised - you shoot someone to help them...

Yeah, I shouldn't type while more asleep than awake.

Yeah only one but there could be more, and I wouldn't be surprised either.

They have hinted at a gun based class. In the level 15 job quest for Rogue it is VERY clearly hinted at. They even threw in a ☆きらん☆ moment, lol.

I'm looking forward to DRK- I think it might also be a fun play style. I love exploring but I have found that rogue/thief/ninja/assassin and archer/hunter/bard are generally more my go too play styles. Though I have loved learning the ins and outs of the other classes and figuring out what is my favorite in this game.

DRK as a self-sustaining drain tank, as in it relies on health stealing abilities to supplement its damage and enmity, would be super cool. Kinda like a Vampire class.

I just think parrying with a big giant sword sounds badass!

Rogue/nin, I am really looking forward to getting to 50 though. I think I may have found a dps I can see myself really enjoying. I like mnk but some fights can be really annoying.

Back