Ffxiv 2.4 Patch - Client Update Available

Updated this morning before work and unlocked rogue lol. My mission begins.

I have been avoiding doing any DF at all. I have been avoiding instances unless it's all FC mates or LS mates. I heard this was a possibility and I generally have to wait 30 minutes due to being a DPS class.

I have been avoiding doing any DF at all. I have been avoiding instances unless it's all FC mates or LS mates. I heard this was a possibility and I generally have to wait 30 minutes due to being a DPS class.

This is really only a issue if you are in a preformed party and the leader initiates and then withdraws the party from DF. (sort like the OP's story in the thread posted above.)

If you're just doing Roulette or other stuff as a single player, then it shouldn't have any impact if someone else withdraws during the queue up.

For this situation, I would make sure I'm the leader and in control of the group. I almost trust no one, lol.

In other news, there are already level 50 ninjas on our server. Rofl.

Also as wonderful as the new patch is, Shadows of Mordor is WAYYYYY too much fun. I find myself doing a few rounds of levequests then running off to explode the heads of swarms of orcs and uruk.

Also as wonderful as the new patch is, Shadows of Mordor is WAYYYYY too much fun. I find myself doing a few rounds of levequests then running off to explode the heads of swarms of orcs and uruk.
Agreed. So that's where you've been... Lol. I played with photo mode during maintenance Monday lol.

Agreed. So that's where you've been... Lol. I played with photo mode during maintenance Monday lol.

lol... I was going to say, you guys had plenty of time over maintenance to get your kicks on other games.

I should be able to get on tonight; need to start progressing on the extended story line.

lol... I was going to say, you guys had plenty of time over maintenance to get your kicks on other games.

I should be able to get on tonight; need to start progressing on the extended story line.
I haven't actually touched much yet. Lots of overtime so not much play time. Managed to get rogue to 18 though.. Lol.

I've got a friend who started playing in August and she's already passed me on the story line and extreme fights. :/ she only lacks better gear and coil... So my i100 BRD is old news!

Work sucks. This is what happens! Dammit.

I've got a friend who started playing in August and she's already passed me on the story line and extreme fights. :/ she only lacks better gear and coil... So my i100 BRD is old news!

Work sucks. This is what happens! Dammit.
I'm behind on everything lol.

This is really only a issue if you are in a preformed party and the leader initiates and then withdraws the party from DF. (sort like the OP's story in the thread posted above.)

If you're just doing Roulette or other stuff as a single player, then it shouldn't have any impact if someone else withdraws during the queue up.

For this situation, I would make sure I'm the leader and in control of the group. I almost trust no one, lol.
Aang I agree. I generally as a rule ask and do a party ready check before I will initiate I hate pulling in people when they are not ready or vice versa.

In other news, there are already level 50 ninjas on our server. Rofl.
The game will be there and WHY? It doesn't give you time to learn the play style and like Aang said they are shit players in high lvl when they lvl up that fast.

As for other games atm I don't have time Leon and I are working working working. Plus our cats... Plus the stray that wants to be our kitty. Life is busy!!!

Aang I agree. I generally as a rule ask and do a party ready check before I will initiate I hate pulling in people when they are not ready or vice versa.

The game will be there and WHY? It doesn't give you time to learn the play style and like Aang said they are shit players in high lvl when they lvl up that fast.

As for other games atm I don't have time Leon and I are working working working. Plus our cats... Plus the stray that wants to be our kitty. Life is busy!!!
Yep because they had to fate spam to get that high. As opposed to learning the job as you go in dungeons and such. Fate spam is fine but really need the occasional dungeon I think. Which is extremely rare while leveling a DPS this patch.

I know SE increased Gil reward for low level roulette as needed job, but there needed to be more incentive.

I know SE increased Gil reward for low level roulette as needed job, but there needed to be more incentive.

Dude, I'm going to spam my MRD and GLD in Dungeons -- fastest leveling ever. (or WHM!)

And when DRK comes out, hello BLM or other dps I haven't levled yet. :O

Back