FFXI Update Details (6/5/2007)

All my macros have targets in them, so that's not an issue for me. It's just when I'm typing. Actually it's kinda weird because I'll sometimes do a /ma Cure "p1" or somesuch, but the "t" I'm not used to. It felt really awkward while trying to hit it last night. "me" and "p4" etc aren't so bad, maybe because the "t" is on the same hand as the shift key I'm using for the <.

Maybe this will be one of those annoyances I just get over eventually, but for now it's bothering me a lot and cramping my style. My apologies to anyone I'm whm-ing for these next few weeks; it's SE's fault you died! >_>

Has that "iorite" been clarified to be Dioriote or Iolite?

it's SE's fault you died! >_>

You were fine last night in that super long Besieged where people decided to fight the Khimera clone instead of other mobs. Should I be afraid when we go to ENMs? =Þ

I'm reeeally annoyed with that magic change (if typing a spell, you have to explicitly give a target instead of the spell landing on your current target). Anyone know why they did this? I got the error at least 10 times last night, usually while trying to remove status effects or raise someone. >_<

Oh god this was super useful.... they changed this? If I'm casting dia on something, I don't have a macro for that shit, I just type /ma Dia... ah well... guess it's that much longer now, the worst is going to be getting used to it lol.

-benny

Has that "iorite" been clarified to be Dioriote or Iolite?

You were fine last night in that super long Besieged where people decided to fight the Khimera clone instead of other mobs. Should I be afraid when we go to ENMs? =Þ

It's Diorite, according to the French, German, and Japanese update details.

Back