FFXI Update Details (6/5/2007)

Maybe blu/cor/pup relic stuff falls into "new equipment," but I'm not optimistic about it anymore. ;_;

*sigh* Maybe this fall....

or it hasnt been mined yet give data mining some time :)

I'm thinking more along the lines that they'd have announced "relic gear for blu/cor/pup!" I haven't completely given up hope, but like I said, I'm no longer optimistic. ;_;

The following throwing weapons can no longer be used for ranged attacks:

Hedgehog Bomb/Morion Tathlum/Holy Ampulla/Bailathorn/Bomb Core/Phantom Tathlum/Fenrir's Stone/Happy Egg/Fortune Egg/Mantra Coin/Optical Needle/Nazar Bonjuk/Kakanpu/Goblin Grenade/Healing Feather/Spirit Lantern/Refresh Musk/Wyvern Feed/Astral Pot/Balm Sachet/Millefleurs Sachet/Olibanum Sachet/Attar Sachet/Sweet Sachet/Civet Sachet/Musk Sachet/Tiphia Sting/Orphic Egg/Bibiki Seashell/Volunteer's Dart/Mercenary's Dart/Imperial Dart/Fire Bomblet

Thank God for this after tossing 5 phantom tathlums, 1 fire bomblet, 3 morion tathlums and a partridge in a pear tree.

Players will no longer lose experience points if KO'd while charmed.

Now without hesitation will I feel bad when I cast Burst II on a charmed person. Where are you, Chimera?!?! I still owe you something for that Ridill death you gave me! Kekeke. :D

Ya but ThundagaIII works better on lesser targets. I'm only looking to single out 1 Ridill'd SAM with Burst II. Hmm. Maybe I'll add Dworvos to my nuke list too for shits and giggles. :D

I just noticed this:

4. The reward for re-completing the 100th floor (by returning to the 100th floor via the key item received upon the first completion) has been adjusted.

that's actually interesting. It means the first time you complete Nyzul, you get one of those weapons or whatever. But if you complete it a second time, you get a better reward?

Yay more storage space, reduced Salvage cost, 1 ToAU mission?x_x, and back to bastok to set my HP. Screw you whitegate.

Now without hesitation will I feel bad when I cast Burst II on a charmed person. Where are you, Chimera?!?! I still owe you something for that Ridill death you gave me! Kekeke. :D

Sweet, and because there's no exp loss, you can Raise 1 them yourselves instead of bothering the whm with it. ^_^b

Oi i was just listening to Tough Battle #2 on the FFXI OST as i read that.

Prime avatar music.....

Yeah i have it my fav list hehe.

Lol Dwo. With the increased Magic skills merits, I'll be able to balance out my enfeebling and elemental magic. Wont be so gimped after all. :) So just for you, I'll gladly use ThundagaIII. ^^

Servers up

Back