FFXI Update Details (3/10/08)

; ; sorry, i didnt know this was gonna happen!

-ara

Sounds more like ara sold lexa a mannequin part or something

New sam ablility ftw! sorry pit, your drk power just dropped ; ;!

-ara

I died a little inside. I swear I can't win lol. I leveled BRD to do PLD/BRD tanking and like a week later they nerfed the amount of hate you gain from mazurka. I get Desperate Blows capped, buy a Rune Chopper, and got my DRK subligar body (like 2 days ago), then this happens:arg:

The DL actually goes pretty fast.
After getting about 300 files, mine says it's got another hour and nineteen minutes to go. At least it's better than the last few updates. I took off work today for unrelated reasons, but luckily the update fell on my day off. Starting the download early is a pleasant change. ^_^

Absorb-ACC (DRK Lv.61)

I like that one, sorry to see the zerg get nerfed before I could try it though.

Not seeing the supposed "New Tank" thing though. And the Emperor Band is pretty nice as well.

I don't understand the THF one by reading it.

Is it a subjob levelled Accomplice?

Icon granting enmity grab for use with Trick Attack?

I guess I'll be waiting, lol.

It's the exact same ability as Accomplice, on the same timer, only it takes 25% instead of 50% enmity.

Basically, all the new ability does is give the option of taking less enmity than with Accomplice. Useless, unless subbable.

Can log in now. Go!

Dancer's Tiara (Head)
DEF: 18
HP+10, CHR+4, Enmity-2, Increases "Samba" duration

Dancer's Casaque (Body)
DEF: 38
HP+20, STR+2, DEX+2, "Waltz" Potency +10%, Enmity-2

Dancer's Bangles (Hands)
DEF: 15
HP+12, DEX+2, AGI+2, Increases "Step" accuracy

Dancer's Tights (Legs)
DEF: 28
HP+10, CHR+3, Accuracy+3, Enmity-1

Dancer's Shoes (Feet)
DEF: 14
HP+7, Attack+5, Evasion+5, Increases "Jig" duration

~listed in a DAT mining thread, may not be accurate

Obviously only if you have finished the download. :p Regn and Lexa started updating at the same time on laptop/desktop. Regn got done in 10 minutes, lexa has been at it for over an hour and still has 20 mins left. Regn's at Morbolger, Lexa's in the Aery.

ya... taking FOR-EV-AR!!! 2hours to go!!!<!<!<!<!

-ara

Back