FFXI - August Update Information - 8/7/07

KEN COME BACK!!

I played on a PVP server for two years, and aside from having the PVP gear, a well-established arena team, and mucho experience in all the battlegrounds, the guild I was in was also the top PVE guild on the server, progressing entire raid zones faster than other guilds. It was, as they say, the best of both worlds, and I really had to reason to NOT like it anymore... Except that I realized a lot of what they were doing was pointless mindless BS, and the only fun I had was levelling up.

Edit: Dunemaul server

I played on a PVP server for two years, and aside from having the PVP gear, a well-established arena team, and mucho experience in all the battlegrounds, the guild I was in was also the top PVE guild on the server, progressing entire raid zones faster than other guilds. It was, as they say, the best of both worlds, and I really had to reason to NOT like it anymore... Except that I realized a lot of what they were doing was pointless mindless BS, and the only fun I had was levelling up.

Edit: Dunemaul server

Just recently hit 70 on my undead rogue so just working on getting my pvp gear

Ah, good, that means you'll be coming back soon :)

Pfft, you are living in the past my friend! Nowadays we burn .iso's for each other to make it easier to come back!

Next excuse? :D

~Pitlith

Back