Extra Early Access Code

Where exactly can I download the client? When I log into the main website it just tells me to activate a character in-game.

**I only ask because I was pretty sure I paid for 3 months ... but I think I'll just put down another 30 bucks to get in early.

You can pre-order from Amazon (CE verison) and then get the code in your email. After you get the code, you can cancel the Amazon order. Your code will still be good.

That is incredibly evil.

Doing it now. Thanks : )

Ok aang thanks for info... Shame about unable to xfer... Just purchased Pre-Order and downloading now...

And I just cancelled it. Worked like a charm Aang. Next time you need help with server costs let me know, I'd be happy to chip in -- you just saved me $30!

You can transfer in 2 or 3 weeks according to SE..

Just so you know where it came from: It was in Producer Letter VIII (http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/...the-Producer-LIVE-Part-VIII-Q-A-Updates/page2)

Q12: Are you planning to have a world transfer service?
A12: As this is a game with world barriers, we will be preparing this service so you can move to the same world as old friends as well as new people you meet and become friends with through the Duty Finder. We plan on starting this fee-based service that will allow you to transfer to the world of your choice around 2-3 weeks after launch. Once we have finalized the details we will be sure to let you know.

You can edit your subscription and upgrade to the Collector's edition now on the SE Account website.

That answers my Legacy question. Thanks Furax.

Nice~
FFXIV.PNG

Back