Extra Early Access Code

Jotaru

shinobi-no-mono
FC/Active Member
So when I preordered I somehow got two early access codes from Gamestop... I already entered the one and it was accepted and good to go, so now I have this second code if anyone is eager to start playing this weekend but doesn't have a preorder code / legacy status.

First reply on here and I'll PM it to you~

I have a extra one as well.

You can generate as many early access access codes as you want by placing your preorder on Amazon.com, waiting until you receive the preorder code (which I can attest to arriving as quick as an hour after you place your order), and then canceling your preorder. I only did it once to obtain mine, but you can apparently do it numerous times. Some people were even selling them on eBay.

I actually need one, I think, due to fucking up my SE account somehow. :/ I hardly even know how to explain how I got myself into my current situation but it involved me using my early access code and yet my SE account doesn't have early access, but the code does show as being used.

Mine is gone btw, claimed by Falk last night.

Hey, if anyone has an extra I would not mind having it.

If not ... what server are you guys currently on?

Thank you Aang, you're as on top of things as ever : )

In need of a pre-order code to activate my old account? I'm confused haha...

Friend you aren't the only one. So we download the beta client, input the code, make a character, go to Hyperion .... profit?

In need of a pre-order code to activate my old account? I'm confused haha...

If you have legacy status, you don't need a code. You just download the client and login.

If you don't have legacy status, you need a code for EA.

Legacy status is if you paid for FFXIV 1.0 for 90 days or more (in total, not consecutively)

Where exactly can I download the client? When I log into the main website it just tells me to activate a character in-game.

**I only ask because I was pretty sure I paid for 3 months ... but I think I'll just put down another 30 bucks to get in early.

Also:

If you have legacy character on another world other than Hyperion, you won't be able to transfer it right now. You're only option is to create a new character on Hyperion once that world is accepting new characters. (I haven't check today, but it was closed last night) -- I've heard that transfers will become available again, but no idea when. I've heard 3 months, 6 months... so no idea.

Back