EXP Locations.

Yar, I've had many 300 dmg rampages due to diamond hide >_>;

I could be wrong, but I think I remember successfully dispelling Diamondhide before. I just believe you have to be quick. I'll have to test and see though for sure. Thanks for pointing that out.

i tried to finale it a lot when i xp'd there... never was able to, and the melee were still hitting for 0

Ok, I'll have to change that in the database. Thanks.

Anyway, Come on you assholes, I know you're exping and not sharing. this is going to help you too. PLEASE LEAVE INFO, it takes less than a minute.

Stelaereous said:
Ok, I'll have to change that in the database. Thanks.

Anyway, Come on you assholes, I know you're exping and not sharing. this is going to help you too. PLEASE LEAVE INFO, it takes less than a minute.
How will it help those of us who have found secret camp spots?
Let everyone know where it is, so that can get overcrowded also?
:p

Last edited:
-_-. Nothing's a secret. lol.

59-62 Uleguerand Range Nival Raptor, Polar Hare (J-10)
Bring a White Mage for the Paralyze breath and clouds that the mobs do. Raptors are just a little tougher than rabbits. Camp in the mouth of the ramp.

Bhaflau Thickets (F-8) 61-65 Date Eruca, Colibri. Colibri reflect magic that is cast on them. Date Eruca use a veyr high damage fire based frontal AoE move called incineration. Bring a White Mage for Barfira. Reccommended Ninjas so when incinerate hits they have a buffer. Bring Dispel and Haste/Erase for typical crawler moves. Don't use food on Colibri, they will steal it.

i tanked Date Eruca on PLD- the fire breath attack from Date Eruca has a damage modifier based on their HP. try to get people to stun them towards the beginning of the fight or you'll eat 800+ incinerates. the ones toward the end will do MAYBE 30 dmg.

sup barfira.

Back