End of the Road

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abby's situation is one I've heard of before (and actually live by..), particularly down here in Miami where we have a lot of hispanic people or generally people from many cultures; so people call each other by the name that they identify with the most, or something like that. The Americans down here call me Christine, and it isn't even my name.

The hispanics call me by my last name. While I was at Japan I was also called by my last name because it was easiest for them to pronounce and it has a meaning in Japanese that they thought was cute for me.

Yea I mean something like that is what's going to end up happening, it's just a matter of trying to please everyone. Or perhaps saying screw everyone and just letting them live with our decision, which is where we might be heading :p

I'm in agreement with the latter, it's not their child, it's yours. :)

But that's just me, I don't have any children or anything.

Abby's situation is one I've heard of before (and actually live by..), particularly down here in Miami where we have a lot of hispanic people or generally people from many cultures; so people call each other by the name that they identify with the most, or something like that. The Americans down here call me Christine, and it isn't even my name.

The hispanics call me by my last name. While I was at Japan I was also called by my last name because it was easiest for them to pronounce and it has a meaning in Japanese that they thought was cute for me.

lol Yes as I live in miami i know wut u mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back