Dynamis Adjustments - Coming

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
FFXI Forum said:
  • [dev1000] Dynamis Reborn!
    Various aspects of Dynamis will be overhauled in the next major version update and beyond.

• Applicable Areas:
      Dynamis - San d'Oria / Dynamis - Bastok / Dynamis - Windurst /
      Dynamis - Jeuno / Dynamis - Beaucedine / Dynamis - Xarcabard​
    • Adjustments:

• Reservations will no longer be required to enter the above areas.
      • New key items will replace the "Timeless Hourglass" and "Perpetual Hourglass" items needed for entry.

• The key items need only be obtained once.
        • It will be made available at an affordable price via the Goblin NPCs presently dealing in hourglasses.
      • Time restriction for entry will be changed to once per Earth day.
      • Trigger items will be introduced as a new spawn condition for certain notorious monsters (NMs).
      • Monster distribution will receive drastic revisions.
      • Monsters will yield experience points (excluding certain NMs).
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/237-dev1000-Dynamis-Reborn!

Time to form a dynamis exp party! Lol.

Omg O.O ... guess I will be finishing my bow afterall.

And seriously, its about time they made it so that more than one group can enter.

That key item part is interesting.. guess i should try to sell this hourglass i've been holding on to.

O.O

How big are dynamis groups nowadays anyhow?

How bout this one?
FFXI forum said:
[dev1002] Delivery System Adjustments

• [dev1002] Delivery System Adjustments
    The upcoming version update will see the following changes made to the item delivery system:

• Adjustments

• It will be possible to send EX items to characters belonging to the same PlayOnline account.
      • The list of deliverable EX items will be expanded gradually in order to maintain game balance and ensure that proper testing is conducted.

Sending mules all the random pieces of ex gear I've got in drops, but hate stuffing my safe with ftw!
http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/239-dev1002-Delivery-System-Adjustments

shit, I'll have to pay for a mule again

Haven't done it much lately, but the last few runs we did back in october we were doing with 6-10 generally.. those were rough but that was with people at 80.

I can't commit Dave (he really doesn't want to commit to much in game yet) but I wouldn't mind doing some with whoever you get to go. Post a day/time and I'll try to be there. I am working again so I'm stuck there til 5pm pacific, but I can be home by 5:15 or so if I get picked up on time. ;)

oh, I have not leveled at all yet so I'm still 75. I can get to 80 once I actually start doing stuff, but I have no clue how without getting the Abyssa stuff, which we haven't done yet.

Yeah, my mule was on a separate account too

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

That bit about sending ex items to same account... Holy crap... Should have seen my mouth drop open while viewing forum on my phone, in middle of break room at work..

I may just need to reactivate... Even though I can't really afford it (yeah my financial situation is THAT bad these days)

Aren't you supposing to be working?
Hush you I was working.
The caspr computer sometimes sits there for several mins trying to update something :(

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

I want to come back so bad I can't stand it, but this Hughesnet internets sucks hard.

Not to mention, I how you say...erased all the ffxi from my pc. Rationed downloads = a month of setting my alarm for 2am free download time...

I want good internets :(

Nice license plates. :)

You guys don't have any other options, except wireless type access?

I forgot to pay attention here...anyways, it is either wireless or this stupid sattelite. Oh we can get DSL, if we want to pay 2200$$ for them to run the line under the road. It is downright mean, I can look right out the window and see the damn pole, but it is on the wrong side of the street. Seeing as how we A: don't own this house and B: I can't wait to move out of this godforsaken state, I will just have to live with what crappy internets we can get.

And, I absolutely adore my plates!

Now that we are back, even with crappy internet, we would love to do dynamis again! If our lag isnt too bad, and drags the group down. Hopefully Abby will be able to install on her PC later this week. Guess we will have to wait til they bring the servers back up anyway.

Back