Dynamis Adjustments - Coming

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XI - Topics & Discussion' started by Aangeliceus, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Aangeliceus

Aangeliceus Kitteh's Meow FC/Leadership

FFXIV Name:
    Aangeliceus Kitteh
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/237-dev1000-Dynamis-Reborn!

2. Fiko

Fiko Fikowned FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Fiko Shadowind
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Time to form a dynamis exp party! Lol.

3. yelsaewnor

yelsaewnor Ron Weasley FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Ron Weasley
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Omg O.O ... guess I will be finishing my bow afterall.

And seriously, its about time they made it so that more than one group can enter.

That key item part is interesting.. guess i should try to sell this hourglass i've been holding on to.

4. pixiehawk

pixiehawk On one wild ride FC/Active Member

O.O

How big are dynamis groups nowadays anyhow?

5. pixiehawk

How bout this one?
    Sending mules all the random pieces of ex gear I've got in drops, but hate stuffing my safe with ftw!
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/239-dev1002-Delivery-System-Adjustments

shit, I'll have to pay for a mule again

6. yelsaewnor

yelsaewnor Ron Weasley FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Ron Weasley
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Haven't done it much lately, but the last few runs we did back in october we were doing with 6-10 generally.. those were rough but that was with people at 80.

7. pixiehawk

I can't commit Dave (he really doesn't want to commit to much in game yet) but I wouldn't mind doing some with whoever you get to go. Post a day/time and I'll try to be there. I am working again so I'm stuck there til 5pm pacific, but I can be home by 5:15 or so if I get picked up on time. ;)

oh, I have not leveled at all yet so I'm still 75. I can get to 80 once I actually start doing stuff, but I have no clue how without getting the Abyssa stuff, which we haven't done yet.

8. Aangeliceus

FFXIV Name:
    Aangeliceus Kitteh
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    She said...

9. pixiehawk

Lol
    Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk

10. Fodder

Fodder . Ultima Legacy

FFXIV Name:
    Fodder Dodder
    I almost got excited then I remembered Sojourn is my mule now and is on a different ID. ='(

11. pixiehawk

Yeah, my mule was on a separate account too

12. Eticket

Eticket Pointy Stick FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Eticket Pogona
    Aren't you supposing to be working?

13. Fiko

Fiko Fikowned FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Fiko Shadowind
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    That bit about sending ex items to same account... Holy crap... Should have seen my mouth drop open while viewing forum on my phone, in middle of break room at work..

I may just need to reactivate... Even though I can't really afford it (yeah my financial situation is THAT bad these days)

14. pixiehawk

Hush you I was working.
    The caspr computer sometimes sits there for several mins trying to update something :(

15. Abbylu

Abbylu New Member

I want to come back so bad I can't stand it, but this Hughesnet internets sucks hard.

Not to mention, I how you say...erased all the ffxi from my pc. Rationed downloads = a month of setting my alarm for 2am free download time...

I want good internets :(

16. Aangeliceus

FFXIV Name:
    Aangeliceus Kitteh
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Nice license plates. :)

You guys don't have any other options, except wireless type access?

17. Abbylu

Abbylu New Member

I forgot to pay attention here...anyways, it is either wireless or this stupid sattelite. Oh we can get DSL, if we want to pay 2200$$ for them to run the line under the road. It is downright mean, I can look right out the window and see the damn pole, but it is on the wrong side of the street. Seeing as how we A: don't own this house and B: I can't wait to move out of this godforsaken state, I will just have to live with what crappy internets we can get.

And, I absolutely adore my plates!

18. Kulgan

Kulgan New Member

Now that we are back, even with crappy internet, we would love to do dynamis again! If our lag isnt too bad, and drags the group down. Hopefully Abby will be able to install on her PC later this week. Guess we will have to wait til they bring the servers back up anyway.