Servant of Ultima
Banned Account
Colibri camp at Nyzul.

vsbyxgw6.jpg

Redd - 27.41%

Byx+wyvern - 27.50%

Just to be more precise: Byx = DRG/SAM, Redd = WAR/SEXY

Last edited:
Still pretty impressive, he was tossin out great numbers the whole pt, and Mezraq+1 vs. Ridill is kinda lol too ,_, He impressed me, for being the most lolicious of jobs.

ToAU has taken DRG off of the list of loljobs in my opinion. Being accepted as a DD at the bird camp and the fact that the Sea Puks at the Mamool camp are DRG soloable really helped this job's image. The tier II merits are awesome too, Empathy is a Ballista nightmare and one hell of a soloing boon.

He did get the 25% piercing bonus, but you try to build the party to the camps now. I wouldn't expect to ever see an invite to something like KRT as a THF, lol.

I was just playing anyways. I actually respected DRG until I saw Moravius do a 0 damage wheeling thrust to Tiamat. That kind of killed it all for me. IT"S ALL HIS FAULT.

-benny

I know Im a jerk but I didnt think y'all talked crap about me. ;)

Wheeling Thrust will never do 0 dmg to anything, special buffs aside. Im willing to bet money on that. :badshape:

It was actually Impulse Drive that did 0 damage. For the record Impulse Drive has the same exact modifiers and TP bonus as Double Thrust. Just a prettier animation and a long quest for acquisition. :arg:

Wheeling Thrust will never do 0 dmg to anything, special buffs aside. Im willing to bet money on that. :badshape:

It was actually Impulse Drive that did 0 damage. For the record Impulse Drive has the same exact modifiers and TP bonus as Double Thrust. Just a prettier animation and a long quest for acquisition. :arg:

You still suck.

HOW ABOUT YOU STFU AND COME BACK TO TEACH ME HOW TO BE DO 0 DAMAGE IMPULSE DRIVES!?!

<3Mora

Back