decent salvage info

Aelfinn

Moose
http://ffxi.killvoid.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=143065

To enter Salvage:
You need to buy a Remnants Pass from Zashaal, outside the Assault area in Whitegate. It costs 2000 Assault points, and it doesnt matter which Assault area you use points from to buy it with. You need to be past atleast ToAU mission 15, "The Black Coffin".

alzadaal.jpg

Once you have the pass, you can enter any one of four Salvage areas as marked on the map above.

Inside Salvage:
You can choose between any of the four Remnants Areas to perform Salvage in. Each Salvage area is different, so I will edit this information as it is presented. Firstly, you begin each Salvage with ALL players experiencing ALL possible restrictions. The items for unlocking the restrictions are as follows:

Duplicatus Cell - Removes Sub Job restraint
Incus Cell - lets you equip weapons/shields
Spissatus Cell - unlocks max Mp
Congestus Cell - removes Vit Down
Velum Cell - removes Int Down
Pannus Cell - removes Str Down
Pileus Cell - removes Mnd Down
Mediocris Cell - removes Vit Down
Humilus Cell - unlocks max Hp
Opacus Cell - unlocks abilities
Praecipitatio Cell - unlocks magic
Virga Cell - Equips Rings/Earrings
Cumulus Cell - Equips Body
This is not a full list - can anyone fill the gaps?

These items drop randomly off mobs throughout the Salvage, and your first order of business will be trying to unlock some key components for each job.

Temporary items are obtained from checking Armory Crates:
Strange Milk - Regen Drink, 5Hp/tick
Fighter's Drink - Increases Accuracy
Barbarian's Drink - Increases Attack power
Wizard's Drink - Increases Intelligence
Dusty Potion - 300 HP potion
Dusty Scroll - Reraise
Again, there are more of these, if anyone can fill the gaps.

General Information:
Sneak and Invisible do work in salvage.

You will need to go equiped properly if you expect to get far. Reraisers, Potions, Au Laits, Prism/Sneak. TAKE MELEES WHO CAN USE H2H NATURALLY. For the first part of Salvage, they will be both your only source of damage, and your tanks. MNKS, NIN, THF, WAR, PUP. DRG works well too, summon. Wyvern before entering.

Generally, it seems that you want to spend some time farming and get some people fully unlocked in everything that makes their job work - spreading items between people is not a good idea (although it may seem unfair).

Each floor has a porter at the end of it, and if one person uses the porter, the entire group will be ported. When you go up to the next floor, you get full HP/MP, so raise people before porting if possible.

Silver Seas Remnants:
First Floor: Choose between east and west on first floor - east contains a bunch of Ship Crew (Fomor type).
Second Floor: Again, choose between 4 paths - NW NE SW SE. NE contains again, Ship Crew, and a few imps at the end.
Third Floor: Third floor begins with a room containing many "Gears" (mechanical type mobs) and one Imp type mob that flies at faster than flee speed, and will run away after engaging. Gears do aggro, and hit very hard.

According to the maps, Silver Seas Remnants is 5 floors, but we only saw 3 of them.

Bhaflau Remnants:
First Floor: Bombs, Crawlers, Trolls, Scorpions
Second Floor: More Scorpions and Trolls, some Puddings(these were absurdly weak to magic, like 1300 on a tier 3 spell. I don't know if that's normal pudding dmg or not)
Third Floor: More Puddings, maybe other stuff*
Fourth Floor: "Gear" type monsters and a big Chariot thing.*
*Our tours of the 3rd and 4th floor were far from comprehensive, there is likely more types of mobs we missed.

Item Information:

Salvage items seem to be somewhat similar to AF upgrading via limbus. The NPC is upstairs at K-10 in Whitegate.

All Pieces require 10 Imperial Gold Coins.
In ADDITION, each:
Head - requires 12 Orichalcum Ingots
Body - requires 12 Imp. Wootz Ingots
Hands - requires 12 Bloodwood Lumber
Legs - requires 12 Wamoura Cloth
Feet - requires 12 Marid Leather

On top of this, each set requires one each of 3 types of items from salvage. For example, in the Morrigan Set, you need Nemain's head, Bodb's head, and Macha's head, to obtain the Morrigan headpiece.

Morrigan Set: BLM RDM BLU

Head - Def:15 MP+20 Str+4 Int+4 Mnd+4 Acc+5 M.acc+5
Body - Def:38 Str+8 Int+8 Mnd+8 Acc+5 Atk+5 MAB+5 Refresh
Hands - Def:21 MP+25 Acc+5 Atk+5 M.Acc+5 M.Atk+5
Legs - MP+25 Str+3 Int+10 Mnd+10 Emnity-2
Feet - Def:18 MP+20 Str+3 Int+3 Mnd+10 Emnity-2
Full set: Enhances MAB, DEF+119, STR+18, INT+25, MND+32, MP+90, Attack+10, Accuracy+15, Magic Attack Bonus+10, Magic Accuracy+10, Emnity-4

Requires Nemain's, Bodb's, and Macha's pieces from Salvage.

Marduk's Set: WHM BRD SMN

Head - Def:17 MP+4% Mnd+3 Chr+3 Divine+7 Singing+7 Summon+7 Emnity-3
Body - Def:40 HP+3% MP+3% Mnd+12 Chr+12 Enhances Fast Cast, Adds Refresh
Hands - Def:20 MP+2% Mnd+6 Chr+6 Adds Regen Emnity-4
Legs - Def:32 MP+3% Chr+10 Healing+5 Wind+5 Summon+5
Feet - Def:32 MP+3% Mnd+10 Enfeeble+5 String+5 Summon+5 Emnity-4
Full set: Enhances Fastcast, DEF+129, HP+3%, MP+15%, MND+31, CHR+31, Enfeeb Magic Skill+5, String Instrument Skill+5, Singing Skill+7, Wind Instrument Skill+5, Healing Magic Skill+5, Divine Magic Skill+7, Summoning Magic Skill+17, Emnity-21

Requires Anu's, Ea's, and Enlil's pieces from Salvage.

Usukane Set: MNK SAM NIN PUP

Head - Def:20 Str+3 Agi+3 Acc+7 Eva+7 Haste+3%
Body - Def:40 Str+8 Dex+8 Int+8 Acc+12 Eva+12 Store TP+6
Hands - Def:20 Acc+10 Eva+10 Subtle Blow+5 Counter+5
Legs - Def:30 Str+5 Dex+5 Atk+10 Haste+3%
Feet - Def:22 Acc+7 Atk+7 Store TP+7 Haste+2% Emnity+5
Full set: Enhances Haste Effect, DEF+132, STR+16, DEX+13, AGI+3, INT+8, Subtle Blow+5, Counter+2, Accuracy+36, Attack+17, Store TP+13, Haste+8%, Emnity+5, Evasion+29

Requires Hoshikazu, Tsukikazu, and Hikazu pieces from Salvage.

Skadi Set: THF BST RNG COR

Head - Def:15 Dex+4 Agi+4 Atk+6 R.Atk+6 Haste+3%
Body - Def:40 Dex+8 Agi+8 Chr+8 Acc+10 Atk+5 R.Acc+10 R.Atk+5 Eva-10
Hands - Def:17 Str+5 Agi+5 Atk+10 R.Atk+10
Legs - Def:28 Acc+4 Atk+5 R.Acc+4 R.Atk+5 Store TP+7 Haste+2%
Feet - Def:16 Str+3 Vit+3 Acc+5 R.Acc+5 Eva-5 Increases Movement Speed
Full Set: Increases rate of Critical Hits, DEF+116, STR+8, VIT+3, AGI+13, CHR+8, DEX+12, Accuracy+19, Ranged Accuracy+19, Ranged Attack+26, Evasion-15, Store TP+7, Haste+5%

Requires Njord's, Freyr's and Freya's pieces from Salvage.

Are Set: WAR PLD DRK RNG
Head - Def:28 HP+2% MP+2% Acc+12 Atk+12 Eva-12
Body - Def:55 HP+3% MP+3% Str+12 Vit+12 Atk+24 Adds Refresh Effect
Hands - Def:20 HP+1% MP+1% Str+4 Vit+4 Acc+10
Legs - Def:35 HP+2% MP+2% Str+6 Dex+6 Int-3 Mnd-3 Double Attack+2%
Feet - Def:20 HP+2% MP+2% Vit+3 Agi+3 Acc+7 Atk+7 Eva-7
Full Set: Increases Double Attack Rate,
DEF+157, HP+10%, MP+10%, STR+22, VIT+19, DEX+6, INT-3, MND-3, AGI+3, Accuracy+29, Attack+43, Evasion-19, Double Attack+2%

Requires Enyo's, Phobos's, and Deimo's pieces from Salvage.

Seems really interesting. We should try one after limbus...or make it a regular event after limbus...or maybe switching off every other week. Salvage has a lot more potential than Limbus atm I think.

Joa, Arien and I went to one a few days ago and I think we might be able to provide some valuable input if you have any questions ^_^;

Btw you can keep the cells even outside the salvage area. Mages should lot any extra Praecipitatio Cell thats not needed, Melees without H2H keeping Incus Cells etc. since you can use the cells on the next salvage run.

ooo thats reallllllllllllly good new arien, would make it a LOT easier after initial run.

Yeah, but I think I read from somewhere that you have to destroy any such items in your inventory before entering a new one. Basically, you can bring them out of a salvage, but you cannot bring them into a new one.

lol figures, I just read on killing ifrit that you can take the a salvage remnant in advance so the next day you can do 2 runs similar to doing 4 assaults in one day.

Last edited:
I didnt get too much time to see for myself since I didn't have magic until late in the run but, judging by what others have said, Sanction effects work in Salvage. That being said, I think Regen Sanction is a must for almost everyone, even mages.

When I went, a lot of people were a bit confused on how the Treasure Chests you find work. After killing some of the mobs, a Treasure Chest appears that contains a certain number of items that dont go to Treasure Pool. The items include various potions and regen items, most of which should go only to tanks and/or DDs that do a dair amount of DD kiting. A lot of people on our run got selfish and started taking potions as soon as they dropped leaving tanks high and dry...

Another interesting fact I've come across - I've been doing quite a bit of reading on the subject :D - the mobs people encounter vary depending on which path you take. For example, if you take the east path in Bhaflau Remnants, you encounter bombs, scorps, trolls, flans and erucas. If you take west, you encounter wamoura and wamouracampa.

I believe it's on the third floor, maybe on the second, there is a "Slot" in the floor that appears at first to have no purpose. According to a post on KI, by trading a cell to the slot, you pop an NM - in the OP's case, a flan NM - that drops 2 of the cells you traded, effectively copying cells.

A lot of people have been concerned about the importance of jobs using h2h in the beginning. From personal experience, I think MNK and DRG are two of the most useful jobs in the beginning but jobs that excel in h2h arent necessary, but they would be useful. DRG's can use Call Wyvern outside Salvage and their wyverns enter ungimped. I'm assuming this works with any pets but, unfortunately, almost all other pet related jobs require JA's to make the pet attack and all JA's will be locked and priority for JA's should go to tanks.

Almost everyone who has made it to the Archaic gears floor says that they don't drop jack squat; it should be noted that there is a strong possibility that they drop higher "tier" items for gear but so far no one has seen any drops from these. Many report that they have some very nasty AoE and, if they are not killed fast enough, they teleport out. One exception to this are the gear cluster mobs on the same floors. An LS posted that the cluster dropped a luminion-type card but no known use for the card has been found.

One last thing, which I think is the absolute most important key to winning/doing well, is distribution of drops. The #1 hinderance on all runs has been people arguing who gets what first. I think it's paramount that we either decide beforehand who gets what first or, as suggested by someone else, have one person lot all the drops and distribute them accordingly. From my experience and based on what others have said, I think tanks should get stuff unlocked first, WHMs get priority on magic *AND* - a lot of people have made this mistake and regreted it - at least one RDM and one BLM should have magic by the second floor to deal with flans.

With all that being said, I'm really excited about doing Salvage with the LS. As Ezy posted earlier, I think the key to Salvage is teamwork and I've never seen a LS work as a team as well as Ultima has. I hope my ridiculously long post has shed some light on some of the aspects of Salvage and I hope it proves useful. :D

Just found somonething else:

Ffxiclopedia seems to have confirmed that the lvl 15 pieces drop off of normal mobs, lvl 25 armor drops off of various NMs you find and lvl 35 armor drops from the Mega-Boss.

Ffxiclopedia seems to have confirmed that the lvl 15 pieces drop off of normal mobs, lvl 25 armor drops off of various NMs you find and lvl 35 armor drops from the Mega-Boss.

I don't get it, what level 15, 25, and 35 armor?

HAHAHAHAHA

This means that the lvl 15 piece is easy to get, lvl 25 moderate, and lvl 35 from mega boss - only one person per run can finish a piece if the mega boss actually drops (reminiscent of Shadowlord nodropskthx).

If we do this once a week for a year, we should average 1-2 completed pieces per person if they attend regularly. 2-3 if we do it 2x weekly.

If we do this once a week for a year, we should average 1-2 completed pieces per person if they attend regularly. 2-3 if we do it 2x weekly.

Edit: drr, you said 1-2 completed pieces per person.

Still, just like Limbus once we get good at farming Salvage we can split into multiple small groups. It might take us 18 to kill mega boss now, but if we can get to the point that we can kill mega boss with 9, then we can kill him 4 times per week even only doing salvage twice a week.

I don't get it, what level 15, 25, and 35 armor?

Kalia, I'll use Morrigan's set as an exmaple. Morrigan's Robe requires:

Nemain's Robe (lvl 15)
Bodb's Robe (lvl 25)
Macha's Coat (lvl 35)

So basically the lvl 15 stuff is pretty easy to get, NMs only drop the middle pieces and only the Mega Boss drops the last pieces you need to get the armor. I'm starting to realize just how hard it is going to be to complete a set... @_@

What does level 15 mean though? I mean is Nemain's Robe actually equippable by a level 15 character?

Web: FF11 salvage - バフラウ leaving behind structure 0 summary restriction hours 100 minutes. There is no extension. The boss stays lastly with 5 layer system. Equipment of Lv25 class 2 it seems that drop is done with boss suppression. The ↑ source: ネ truth 0 advance preparation 呪 sign リレイズ or リレイザー chemicals... revival equipment is unserviceable to equipment cancellation. Various recovery medicines... first this is depending. The grapple having is necessary. Silent oil, the prism powder... unexpected you forget tend. Technique of the 遁 shell, you cannot use インスニ to magical cancellation. Carry also the rear guard. Skip 1 layer 2 layer 3 layer 4 layer 5 layer other items of information to 0 each stratum Weak body condition of 0 bosses Boss 1st layer Mad Bomber specified position random POP in classification hierarchical NM name POP/ weak body conditional weak body effect? / Enemy of defeat 2nd layer Dormant/Reactionary Rampart NPC state ahead タゲ る and forced loom aggressive possible/defeat 3rd layer Arcaic Gears from first POP/ defeat enemy drift speed decrease? 4th layer Arcaic Chariot from first from POP/ defeat テレポギア 4th layer room 1 Arcaic Gear3 body beginning POP/ not being found passing enemy physical attack decrease? 4th layer room 2 Arcaic Gear2 body 4th layer room 3 Arcaic Gear2 body enemy range addition effective disappearance? 4th layer room 4 Arcaic Gear3 bodies 0 capture route summaries The 1st layer west route [ the guard predominant ] east route [ status predominance ] the bomb [ weapon サポ HP MP opening ] the ワモーラ larva [ all the guard opening ] trawl [ weapon サポ HP opening ] the bomb [ weapon, HP, STR, VIT and サポ opening ] the red potato [ status all the kind opening ] the scorpion [ magic and MP opening ] trawl [ magic and MP opening ] once the confluence central large room (with selection of east west POP enemy change. ) ワモーラ imago [ magical アビ opening ] trawl [ weapon サポ HP opening ] scorpion [ magical アビ opening ] trawl [ weapon サポ HP opening ] 2nd layer central Obe house 4 purine [ magical アビ opening ] west route east route (commonness) in Socket opening item trade -> NM [ Flux Flan ] -> item 2 time north west route southwest route north east route south east route ワモーラ imago [ all guard, ステ 7 kind ] trawl [ サポ and guard part opening ] ワモーラ imago [ all guard, ステ 7 kind ] trawl [ サポ and guard part opening ] scorpion [ HP, MP and 7 kind ステ ] trawl [ サポ, weapon, guard and ステ part ] scorpion [ HP, MP and 7 kind status ] trawl [ サポ, weapon, guard and ステ part ] during 3rd layer north west route southwest route north east route south east route investigating purine [ weapon, guard, サポ, magic, MP and HP ] trawl [ part ステ, ] scorpion such as HP [ ステ? ] North route south route north route south route trawl [ part ステ, ] scorpion such as HP [? ? ? ] Purine [ weapon, guard, サポ, magic, MP and HP ] trawl [ part ステ, ] scorpion such as HP [? ? ? ] The purine [ weapon, guard, サポ, magic, MP and HP ] once the confluence central large room Slot west route east route (the common) 1 connected gear [ the various ] 3 connected gears [ the medium boss ] during the gear evading of 4th layer Obe houses 2 of the bosses gear evasion confluence 5th layer room Obe 2 of houses [ BOSS ] Long-Bowed Chariot * The information of MAP is, not being overtaken description often. It meaning that one of composition statement is up-to-date note! 1st layer As for initial position (H-11). When it enters, all restriction catches, becomes a state where only you beat with the bare hand. 呪 sign リレイズ is necessary. The one which the recovery item prepares beforehand is good. Opening my type beverage *. ワモーラ as for enemy of imago and machine type penetrating. The enemy other than that normally with インスニ evasion possibility. As for Shin troop direction to east and west possibility. When it advances to one side, one side is already locked. Western the surface (G-10) eastern house Wamouracampa (the ワモーラ larva)... 2 [ all the guard ] Bifons (the bomb)... 1 [ weapon サポ HP MP opening ] as for the ワモーラ larva it is non active and link. Approximately usual suffering useless 40 thermal pulse: Approximately range 50 damage ヴィットリアリクスプレー: Approximately front range 50 as for damage bomb visual magical perception active, インビジ evasion possibility. It self-destroys, but weakening. Being to be first the grapple having is necessary. Burning and ファイガ II use. Approximately usual suffering useless 55 fire II: 55 damages, ファイガ II: 120 damage front and back. (G-10) Passage Bifons (bomb)... 1 [ weapon サポ HP MP opening ] The following (F-9)? (G-9) Room Bifons (bomb)... 2 [ weapon サポ HP MP opening ] Wamouracampa (ワモーラ larva)... 3 [ all guard ] Room Bifons of the east west (bomb)... each 1 [ weapon サポ HP MP opening ] Furthermore the cul-de-sac ahead that [ in Boss ] Mad Bomber (bomb NM)... partly due to the fact that it has not boiled. When having boiled, north east, each cul-de-sac southwest it stays lastly. When the door north is opened, the pattern which stops boiling? Considerably, as for HP it is many, is, but when it self-destroys, because HP is gone, that you think whether the suicide bombing aim is good with this HP full tank maintenance. By the way, like the bomb of ビシージ it becomes enormous gradually. Drop is not verified. (F-8) Passage Bifons (bomb)... 1 [ weapon サポ HP MP opening ] (F-7) Obe house Wamouracampa (the ワモーラ larva)... 3 [ all the guard opening ] Troll Lapidarist (trawl)... 1 [ weapon サポ HP opening ] trawl a little strengthening. Note. (G-7) Room Troll Lapidarist (trawl)... 1 [ weapon サポ HP opening ] Bifons (bomb)... 2 [ weapon サポ HP MP opening ] Wamouracampa (ワモーラ larva)... 6 [ all guard opening ] link note of ワモーラ. (H-8) Because large room Troll Ironwoker (trawl)... 2 [ weapon サポ HP opening ] Wandering Wamoura (the ワモーラ imago)... 3 [ magical アビ opening ] the ワモーラ imago the range damage is large a little, the rear guard and as for the person who is not attacked to outside the range. Because magic it can open from this, decide priority securely. To descend to south, ahead that (H-9) the loom to the next layer. When the loom it does, HPMP recovery. When 1 person it moves, it moves to the following layer with everyone forcing. * The point of 1 layer west you ignore ワモーラ first, make the bomb & trawl eradicable. If paying attention to link, it annihilates the ワモーラ 6 body which is in the room foreward the end, it is exactly good timewise and status. < 1st layer > east surface Eruca (red potato): Only status cancellation. 7 kind everything the pattern which comes out. Bifron bomb: Weapon, HP, STR, VIT and サポ cancellation with random 2 above drop ability, can cancel the weapon rarely with most status cancellations. Bomb NM (Mad Bomber): Room of dead end. Trawl: Drop of magic and largest MP cancellation. Sled: Drop of magic and largest MP cancellation. 3 * in east and west, POP contents of the last large room differ in the last large room. Later is the same as the west route. 2nd layer ↑ magical cancellation is increased. As for NM itself as for purine and strength around most same. As for < 2nd layer > start (H-10). The central Obe house (4) Empathic Flan (the purine)... each 1 body total 4 bodies [ magical アビ ] sander moth III, ancient times and the like being to use, you note. Physics it is difficult to pass, is, but being to drop 1 at a time magical opening and アビ opening be sure to push down entirely. As for the monk who remembers non thought regret God. You become the excellent attacker even here. As for being excellent holly volt/bolt. Nearly 100 it comes out with addition. Again from the room of east west the passage divides into left and right. When the door is opened, already as for one side you close. Equipment opening of guard such as ear and finger and the hand is achieved from this. Because also magic is opened by degrees, think of the person who transfers. When there is Socket in the edge of east west, trades the cancellation item Flux Flan (the purine) POP. When it pushes down, that item 2 drop. From here it divides into the route north and south. When the respective door is opened, already one side closes. As for the loom position the north west route has become (G-7), the southwest route (G-11) with. You aim toward the position where also the east route corresponds to that. In the midst of 2nd layer north west route investigation Because the 2nd layer southwest route (G-9) Obe house Wandering Wamoura (the ワモーラ imago)... 4 [ all the guard, status 7 kind opening ] Troll 000 (trawl)... 2 [ サポ and guard part opening ] the ワモーラ imago links, you pay attention to the link 2 or more. You can use sleep, but it meaning that the individual is strong danger! Furthermore it is crowded. (G-10) Large room Wandering Wamoura (the ワモーラ imago)... 6 [ all the guard, status 7 kind opening ] Troll 000 (trawl)... 2 [ サポ and guard part opening ] you pay attention to the link of the ワモーラ imago in the same way! As for the medium boss of 2 layer, when returning being thrown from 3 layer, the enemy which boils. Referring to the place of 3 layer. In the midst of 2nd layer north east route investigation 2nd layer south east route (I-9) Obe house Troll Ironwoker Smelter Camerist Stonewoker (trawl)... plural [ サポ, weapon, guard and status part opening ] Sulful Scorpion (scorpion)... plural [ HP, MP and 7 kind status opening ] (I-10) Large room Troll Ironwoker Smelter Camerist Stonewoker (trawl)... plural [ サポ, weapon, guard and status part opening ] Sulful Scorpion (scorpion)... plural [ HP, MP and 7 kind status opening ] 3rd layer ↑ 3 connected gear medium boss. The position that way position which the loom is done starts at < 3rd layer > 2nd layer. (4 places) (H-7)? (H-8) All routes are standardized at the Obe house, again from here divide into 2 routes of east west. As for the enemy as for the first half the franc, the scorpion (east), the ワモーラ imago (west), trawl staying, the enemy of the machine stays in the inner part. The leg and remoteness etc. being opening possible, as for the torso and the head and the both hands etc. drop ratio low. 0 first portions 3rd layer southwest route (F-10) Obe house Black Pudding (purine)... 3 [ weapon, guard, サポ, magic, MP and HP opening ] (G-9) South Obe house Black Pudding (purine)... 3 [ weapon, guard, サポ, magic, MP and HP opening ] 3rd layer south east route (J-10) Obe house Sulful Scorpion (scorpion)... 3? [? Opening ] (I-9) South Obe house Sulful Scorpion (scorpion)... 3? [? Opening ] South route commonness (H-9) large room Black Pudding (purine)... 6 [ weapon, guard, サポ, magic, MP and HP opening ] In the midst of 3rd layer north west route investigation 3rd layer north east route (J-6) Obe house trawl... 4 [ weapon, guard and part status opening ] (I-6) Obe house trawl... 4 [ weapon, guard and part status opening ] North route commonness (H-6) large room Sulful Scorpion (scorpion)... many trawl... large number [ weapon, guard and part status opening ] North west route F-6/7 (G-6? ) Such as there are times when Reactionary Rampart of the enemy and the medium boss like the door stays. POP conditional obscurity. When it hits, 2nd layer H-8/9 (east side of the □) the loom. It is and the っ does also the enemy and the loom does in the ょ. After the loom it is the white name, but when it hits, this time thrust into battle. When HP it decreases, the door opens. It is thought that the same enemy to also the place where the north east route corresponds is. Slot exists in 3rd layer. Concerning meaning this reference. 0 latter half in large room of the section latter half enemy of machine (Arcaic Gear) first appearance. As for this enemy range 200? 300 damage + グラビデ (it is heavy rather) skill and A. Unless you use gravity, you cancel HP which fights sufficiently, quite it is dangerous. By the way, the penetrating and magic in addition to perceiving, lullaby is not effective, (it passes pickpocket pulling). Because fortunate drift speed almost it is the same as PC, when it links, the marathon it should have done. There is also a skill of self recovery 1500. On the other hand you evade this enemy, you are thought that the method which spares time in the enemy foreward the that is more efficient. The large room Arcaic of Higashi Nisibata's Gear (part 1 connected type)... plural mass [ various opening ] [ in Boss ] Arcaic Gears (part 3 connected type)... 1. [ As for the cancellation item when it is not ] it is it pushes down, west (F-9), east (J-9) from to 4th layer. At 3 layer ear, torso, the hand and leg, weapon and magic, maximum HP and maximum MP, per アビ and ステ drop. 4th layer It cannot pass ↑ now, don't you think?.... < 4th layer at the position where it corresponds with > east west route commonness and the coordinate west east the same arrangement. Drop it does not do the after weak body cancellation item! (G-10) Obe house Arcaic Gear (1 connected part)... 3. (G-9) Obe house Arcaic Gear (1 connected part)... 2. When it is found, テレポ being done, it does not become battle. Being to be connected to strengthening the boss, way it is not found, passing recommendation! (G-8) Large room [ in Boss ] Arcaic Chariot... 1. Arcaic Gears (3 connected parts)... 5. It links mutually. Not to be ヘイト gearing, simple perception. Arcaic Chariot of the medium boss is larger than the extent other enemy which understands at the glance, and is strong. Because it links also Arcaic Gears around, aiming for the instant which leaves, fish. The same skill as Arcaic Gear is used, but the range damage adds about 100 points. On the other hand as for attack power the one which was seen as on is better from the medium boss! Furthermore being to be many a thing where the weak body does not enter honestly it is necessary to pay attention. Diffusion ray: Front range 250? 350, bind addition inertia - stream: Enemy central range 200? 300, paralysis addition, motion ratio low When unskillfulness is done, perhaps Arcaic Gears which is in the room where the medium boss stays, you feel that it is stronger than the medium boss. As for range damage 400? When with like 600 points, 2 departure it receives, there are also times when it half collapses. Naturally if it does not cancel HP, can be also instantaneous death. Because drop is not done, when is the road is opened, perhaps the one which does to 5 layer at a stroke is good. Simply, because it has related to the weak body of the boss of 5 layer also it is thought, you think that verification is necessary. (Even the medium boss it does not push down and advances also the て but.... ) (F-7) When and (G-7) Obe house Arcaic Gear (1 connected part)... 2 -> 3 it is found, テレポ being done, it does not become battle. Being to be connected to strengthening the boss, way it is not found, passing recommendation! Total 3 is in 4 layer, Arcaic Gear of the type which テレポ is done exists. When PC is found, the loom it does the type which this テレポ is done, instantaneously. When it is found, because the boss is strengthened, you must try not to be found. 1 it stays even before the medium boss, but you must pass this with everyone, being when, the edge っ going densely aiming, it should have passed, but after that between to 5 layer loom advances just 1 person, as for the person after the person who waited at the place of the medium boss is good. If the loom it does, because everyone becomes movement to 5 layer, it probably is the method where this comes exactly. As for the curator when time being 1st, also 3 when it is found fought with the suitable boss, but as for this not only hard and power of range attack and the frequency being extreme were cause. 2nd time just 1 was in a state where it is found, but rather the boss became a state where the range is not shot, had reached the point where also spirit passes to about extent. If it is not found entirely, you think as the kana which is not to be able to go well enough.... 5th layer The ↑ boss is enshrined. If the door the boss who stays in two opening and the inner part is pushed down to < 5th layer > north, it becomes clearing. [ BOSS ] Long-Bowed Chariot enormous tank. If quality double attack (as for the frequency high) spirit magical cutting ratio approximately 50% or less body the cancellation sufficient other than being paralysed almost it enters. However confinement system does not enter. (グラビデバインドスリプル) physical damage cutting suitable raising. With オティ + ホリボル of the hunter who is cancelled sufficiently approximately 1 attacking damage 100. When there is no AGI is, 50-60. When there is no MND is, the additional damage almost 0. Use ability homing missile: Target selection dying attack (the 20% of HPMax). When the target does not stay in approach position, use. ヘイト decrease? -> In ヘイト superior order of target with number of people random pattern of motion. PT or how the mosquito net, position related improbable. Inertia stream: Range attack 350, empty cicada all disappearance. When the weak body it does not do, addition effective discharge such as range bind: Single unit attack 350, paralysis addition With one hand of weapon STR cancellation grapple メリポ MAX monk giving useless approximately of 30. It is difficult to pass also magic rather. It is hard rather, there is also HP in that appearance. When TP is given, because quite it is dangerous, while black and the red which open particular status with the marathon slipping it shaves, or uses darkness and pushes in at a stroke. Furthermore, is the machine, but when タゲ is cut off, HP receovers completely. Securely, if status is cancelled, it passes the weak body, but it is conduct circumstance to 4 layer. It is the damage source where the hunter plural where remoteness comes and being rather effective, when the ちcancels status and equipment is effective. It passes also elegy and requiem. It is difficult to pass requiem somewhat, is. The case of combat intelligence & report 0, when not only combat report, it shows also the conduct to 4 layer and can receive it becomes, a better data. Concrete, 1 layer? When you can report the Gear being found number of defeat presence 4 layers in Boss to 4 layer, it is good, is. [ 1 layer -3 layer not yet defeat, 4 layer tank defeat and being found 3 ] range approximately 600-800. Addition of グラビデバインド paralysis is painful, does not pass either attack almost. When TP is given, being to become the prey of the range, it tries that with only slip probably will shave, but not be able to refuse thermal power insufficiency, the time out. If only TP it did not give, maintenance became somehow. [ 1 layer bomb, 4 layer tank defeat, 2-3 layer not yet defeat and the being found 1 ] the range settled considerably from former, either the addition effect was not attached excessively. It tried probably to shave with slip and spirit, but this thermal power insufficiency. Smooth of the lot of the first half not to completely be enough, only 10 minutes being not to have aggressive time, the time out. Maintenance so being to be easy, if only time it is, to shave and be cut off. * These are the aggressive data of the curator. Information we wait to in addition to. 0 management human future fights hunting of remote job, the thief is excellent perhaps. 3? As for 4 people desired place. As for the shield you think that it is good being the パラニン 1 person where weak body cancellation is prepared. Belonging exclusively recovery applying, way it does not sink no matter what. In addition to remoteness, black it is good with you think, but fuel economy problem. Cancellation item many necessity. Also summoning/consuming is similar. Blue, being to be slip of ディセバーメント from black summoning/consuming, perhaps, it is strong, but strengthening to be many as for being necessary the same as other things. Decreasing モ constitute, turning to the first half remote hunter and increasing the thermal power we would like to face to the purine of 2 layer. It is thought that route 1 layer west -> 2 layer east are best. As for the medium boss the possibility of not having participated in the weak body of the last boss has increased. The one where the boss you aim and if just the Gear loom pays attention and Shin takes up position quickly lowering. Remark other items of information Access to ↑ thrust mouth ↑ machine type monster > Being able to say through ↑ boss < capture First, the enemy says that everything it is not something which is pushed down. Being able to push down easily, at the same time tastiness it is and the enemy which drops the weak body cancellation item to be many pushing down, then it passes by the edge of the room, doing to become, it is important to avoid. As for ワモーラ of the especially first half as for the meaning which excessively pushes down number it is improbable. In addition, it is job configuration, but it concentrates strengthens 1 knights the method where the recommendation. It guarantees the shield per 1 human patience in assistance, the latter half trains and should have had after 4 layers. Until you say, it is not, 1 layer latter half? It is monopoly of the monk to 2 layer. When 4 people it is, being to become markedly easy, you probably will insert. When trawl is pushed down cancellation of magic starts, but opening numbers are few. Just this deciding order beforehand, the lot will try to keep doing. In the head of sponsorship it distributes which item to someone, it decides beforehand, makes a note name doing to become, make the indication. In addition, as for poet opening? Quite battle can be advanced profitably extending through final stage. Opening when un, magic can be cancelled tweet, it probably will keep changing to バラバラメヌメヌ gradually. 2 layer? It transfers cancellation of the firearm of 3 layer to the poet first, 2 tunes it should try to be repeated. In addition, until you call also CHR, without, the poet the most priority. As for 30 minutes unless it makes be left over, time becomes harsh to 4 layer the latter half. The latter half red and patience are strong rather. In addition, range recovery becomes suitable important and if, the kind of number of people which can repeatedly hit ケアルガ are many, it becomes easy. When TP is given, because アビ after 4 layers it becomes many, to be shot in rapid succession, it is perhaps shock the one which is squeezed is good. The boss of 5 layer, 3 Hikimi when it is used how thinking, with 18 people is harsh, that you think whether it is it is not. Not being found in the machine of 4 layer is the key. When unreasonable doing shock it does, oh you question in the range and are done well and, whether saying, unless slip there is status cancellation, almost it is helpless. Drift speed and the partner is fast rather, because the marathon グラビデバインド does not pass, is difficult. When addition bind and paralysis of range attack, 1 being the sufficient it is found, the kind of air which did not catch does. Probably there is no method of pushing down easily securely or.... Also the puzzle of Slot and various card keys remains. Then, being most serious is method of the lot. Normally, when you do entirely from the human gathering to the lot indication, several times the reverse side it can die sponsor. How seeing, don't you think? they are the LS establishment contents. Truly thank you w Advancing to 5 layer, when other than the boss it pushes down, generally altogether 2? It is possible to obtain the Lv15 equipment 3. From boss Lv25 equipment 2 pattern of drop. Those of level 15 of the gauntlet of the gold drop were done thin from the gear of < equipment Drop report > 3 layer. After, drop it did also the head level 15 for white poem summoning/consuming at 1 layer. From the purine ネヴァンサボ drop verification whether ニョルドトラウザドロップ from 3 layer purine which verified from the アヌティアラドロップ 2 layer purine from the hand shell drop 3 layer trawl of number of stars アヌティアラドロップ 4 layer Gear (3 reams) from the card drop bomb of バフラウ whether from the potato アヌティアラ, the scorpion. The hand shell of number of stars, ネヴァンサポぽ ろ り. From purine of トロル and machine バフラウ 2 layer drop of ネヴァンサボ As for report of information of capture to this. MAP has adopted the Vana'diel Atlas way data. Copyright (C) 2004 SQUARE ENIX CO. and LTD. All Rights Reserved. It returns to home

Back