Crystal War Revisited – Ongoing Results! (11/13/2007)

Who cares about Sandy and Bastok as long as Windy rules on Valefor! :)

Though, Windy > Sandy > Bastok is more normal to our conquest point rankings...

When I started, it was always Sandy > Windy > Bastok. I think it was because Sandy was the default nation you got to choose when you first log on. I wonder if there will be an SE poll of "which nation did you start with?" and "which nation are you now?" And maybe how many times have you changed allegiances?

It'd be an interesting statistics although very mundane.

I'm pretty sure the most common ranking on Valefor has been W > S > B. There was even a little phrase coined for it: "Winfirst, Second'Oria, Lastok"

Obviously that's not true every week, but I remember it being very common the first year or so I played. Windy and Sandy would switch places frequently, but you'd get the occasional week where Windy stayed 1st two weeks in a row.

I really wish someone had kept historical data of which country won each week on each server....

When I started, it was always Sandy > Windy > Bastok. I think it was because Sandy was the default nation you got to choose when you first log on. I wonder if there will be an SE poll of "which nation did you start with?" and "which nation are you now?" And maybe how many times have you changed allegiances?

It'd be an interesting statistics although very mundane.

Started Bastok, now San d'Orian for Woodworking. Did Bastok mission, Windy missions, then Sandy missions b/c I knew I'd be in San d'Oria a long time. Had hoped to move home to Bastok, but the Gustaburg & Sarubuta outposts are nice!

They really need to change it so supply run progress gets saved like CP. I'd love to go do the rank missions for Sandy and Bastok, but there's no way I could stand to give up all my OP warps.

One of the things I love about Bastok (besides the fact that I'm Alchemy, and Gold is my highest sub) is that the Ronfaure and Sarutabaruta outposts are so close to their respective towns. Even if you get Gustaberg OP if you're Sandy or Windy, it's still a pretty decent hike to Bastok, since North Gusta is split in 2. I started Bastok, switched to Windy, did all the missions, got my Master Caster's Bracelets, then switched back to Bastok. I want to see the Sandy storyline but I probably never will...

I really wish someone had kept historical data of which country won each week on each server....

V, are you volunteering for the job? I think you'd make a great historian. =p

I only changed nations from sandy to windy just to get the Aketons. Though in retrospect, I should have just bought the Aketons.

One of the things I love about Bastok (besides the fact that I'm Alchemy, and Gold is my highest sub) is that the Ronfaure and Sarutabaruta outposts are so close to their respective towns. Even if you get Gustaberg OP if you're Sandy or Windy, it's still a pretty decent hike to Bastok, since North Gusta is split in 2. I started Bastok, switched to Windy, did all the missions, got my Master Caster's Bracelets, then switched back to Bastok. I want to see the Sandy storyline but I probably never will...

Ta-da: http://www.bluegartrls.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=25751

Back