CoP Tuesdays: Chapter 5 Continued -- August 15, 2006

So we this is the order you'll prolly do it in
16 Doors (50 cap)
Bugbear (50 cap)
Mithra (50 Cap)
Snoll (60 cap)<---------- probably do next time /hurray for AF

The Bugbear/Moblins are 60 cap

:mad: SE likes to jerk us around so there is no pretty way to do this.
Since we plan on doing the 50 cap Spiral.. the only other 50 cap part is the 3 Mithras.

If it is getting late, rather than have to run all the way up the hill and fight the mithra, we could go on to do the uncapped battle in Delkfutts Perhaps? There is a bit of running around to do before that battle so that will take time too.

Whichever way we decide to do it, just wanted to clear up any confusion on caps.

Moblins/Bugbear =60 cap

Spiral (Tower J8) = 50 cap

Delkfutts Tower NM (Disaster Idol) = No Cap

Fenrir Gate (Tower H-10) = 60 cap

Mithras = 50 cap

Snoll Tzar = 60 cap

Also if you have done the prerequisites for the Quest "Return to the Depths" you can use an Ahriman tears to get to Mine Shaft 2716 for the Moblin Bugbear BC. Or you will need a snow lily.

Wait... are we doing those BCNMs? I was under the impression we were just doing the door/Gargoyles tonight.

*EDIT* Oh, it looks like we're doing the doors plus one BC that has yet to be determined... Well I have one cluster, no salts and no newt-thing, but I can hit up the channel with some fishing gear tonight after work before we go. Clusters are a different matter. :x

Last edited:
The official answer from me:

We *WILL* be doing the Door's in Pso'Xja tonight AS PLANNED.

*IF* We are ready for 1 of the BC's AND we have time to get there, then we can do that too.

At this time, Doors 100%, everything else is up in the air DEPENDING on time tonight.

Gather at 8:00PM EST on time and let's see what we can do!!!

Thanks everyone!

Wait... are we doing those BCNMs? I was under the impression we were just doing the door/Gargoyles tonight.

*EDIT* Oh, it looks like we're doing the doors plus one BC that has yet to be determined... Well I have one cluster, no salts and no newt-thing, but I can get hit up the chanel with some fishing gear tonight after work before we go. Clusters are a different matter. :x

See me for Cluster Cores, I have 8 -- I can give you 2 to trade to the Orc in Ulg. Range....

You'll have to fish up your other stuff though. ;)

I'd like to once again thank everyone for a very successful evening.

We had to repeat the 16 doors once, however it went very well and I was pleased with the assistance we received from other doing the same mission.

Please see next week's post, which I will post tomorrow for the planned events for NEXT TUESDAY.

Please be prepared & on-time.

Sophiel
Cati
Ashandarei
Nekio
Elvier

Thanks again!!!

Back