Changes to the Summoner Job :)

I have merited with THF, MNK, NIN, RNG, WAR... and all the rest of the melee. THF has been number #1 on my parser so many times I am begining to think the job might be unbalanced/over powered.

THF needs NO updates.

Somebody hasn't merited with my NIN yet :)

I wouldn't mind trying that actually, lol. I remember you destroyed me back in the day, but since the dagger update I've outparsed everyone I've gone up against (Ridill WAR still beats me into a bloody pulp, go figure). Granted it hasn't been very many people, but the difference is extremely noticeable, enough to bump me 6-7 percentage points with people I parsed against before and after the update.

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Fikachu

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I wouldn't mind trying that actually, lol. I remember you destroyed me back in the day, but since the dagger update I've outparsed everyone I've gone up against (Ridill WAR still beats me into a bloody pulp, go figure). Granted it hasn't been very many people, but the difference is extremely noticeable, enough to bump me 6-7 percentage points with people I parsed against before and after the update.
Im in!:D

lol at derail.

Word @ Pitlith

Back