Casual Coil Static

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV - Topics & Discussion' started by Heie, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Heie

Heie Freefaller FC/Active Member

Hope you feel better Fiko

River likes this.
  2. River

River Bard Kittah FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Kenzi Malikov
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Fiko I hope you got some rest. I have had those days. 18-48 hrs of work is normal for medical in ER pre hospital and hospital. I worked for an urgent care and did 18 hrs followed by a 16 hr day on the weekend regularly. So glad that is not the case atm.

3. Fiko

Fiko Fikowned FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Fiko Shadowind
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    I may be late tonight. I'll try to get on but don't wait up for me. Don't want to hold you guys up.

4. River

FFXIV Name:
    Kenzi Malikov
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    I am a bit late on loging in but I will be here. Last few weeks have been hectic.

5. Heie

Hey Guys, Sorry but I am most likely not going to be on for coil tonight. Just some RL stuff. I would like for us to do turn 4 on Tuesday and possibly turn 5 on Thursday. Feel free to discuss about what runs you guys want to do.

As for turn 5, Ales took me on a run. I feel turn 5 is easy. With that said though it is very mechanical and also very unforgiving. Basically meaning if you mess up on any of the mechanics you have a high chance of dying. Once you know the fight and have the mechanics down it is really easy though. So hopefully we can start doing some turn 5 runs in the next week or two. If you can check out an instructional video on youtube or something so we can start to get this down. I am sure we will be able to knock it out like any other run with a few trial and error runs first.

6. Fiko

FFXIV Name:
    Fiko Shadowind
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    I won't be on tonight either.

7. River

FFXIV Name:
    Kenzi Malikov
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    I may or not be RL stuff to achieve then maybe if i am lucky I will get to get on by 8
    if not have a good time. :)

8. yelsaewnor

yelsaewnor Ron Weasley FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Ron Weasley
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Sorry for missing last night everyone. Unexpectedly had to work late.

I am willing to set up a run this weekend if people are interested since we missed a couple recently.

River likes this.
  9. Fiko

FFXIV Name:
    Fiko Shadowind
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    I'll be out of town this weekend

10. River

FFXIV Name:
    Kenzi Malikov
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Yel's if I am in during that time HELL's YEAH. Sorry about last night as well, luck wasn't on my side.

11. Fiko

FFXIV Name:
    Fiko Shadowind
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Hey guys. I've been thinking about this for a while and I'm going to have to bow out of our coil group and ffxiv in general while I try to get some RL issues straightened out. I hate to do this to you guys but this game isn't doing me any good right now, especially scheduled events like this.

12. Elvier

Elvier Active Member FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Elle Vie
    Hey have fun in RL ! This is a casual coil static so we can do other things and not stress over it. Drop in when you can and remember we love this LS because we can have a RL and not stress over it.

yelsaewnor and River like this.
  13. yelsaewnor

yelsaewnor Ron Weasley FC/Active Member

FFXIV Name:
    Ron Weasley
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    No worries. We would be glad to have you any time, but RL comes first.

Fiko likes this.
  14. Heie

Fiko, Sorry to see ya go. Best of luck with RL Fiko. No worries about the static. God Bless!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
    Fiko likes this.
  15. Fiko

FFXIV Name:
    Fiko Shadowind
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    Thanks for the support guys. I'll probably log on once or twice before current pay cycle is up.

16. Heie

So after talking it over with everyone and some consideration. I am calling off the static for now until we can get some people T5 clear. With ST and all the drops we have gotten so far there isn't much point in grinding out 1-4 anymore. With that said if anyone wants a specific piece from 1-4 let me know and we can try and get it.

I think it would be best to get everyone coil 2 access then we can restart the static from there since coil 2 has much better drops. Also it will be easier to fill up the static once we are doing coil 2 runs since that is where all the best gear in the game currently is.

I will set up some T5 runs when there some other FC or LS people on who will help us clear it.

17. Heie

So I was looking at YT a bit at some T5 guides. This one seemed really good, explains the phases well, and the video is not super long.

River likes this.
  18. River

FFXIV Name:
    Kenzi Malikov
    Lodestone:
    My Lodestone Profile
    I love her!