Casual Coil Static

I may not be able to make it to coil tonight. Running on an hour of sleep. Bat in my room tonight kept me up all night (never found him after he hid). I'll see how I feel later but pretty sure I'll want to be asleep by coil time tonight.

Hope you feel better Fiko

Fiko I hope you got some rest. I have had those days. 18-48 hrs of work is normal for medical in ER pre hospital and hospital. I worked for an urgent care and did 18 hrs followed by a 16 hr day on the weekend regularly. So glad that is not the case atm.

I may be late tonight. I'll try to get on but don't wait up for me. Don't want to hold you guys up.

I am a bit late on loging in but I will be here. Last few weeks have been hectic.

Hey Guys, Sorry but I am most likely not going to be on for coil tonight. Just some RL stuff. I would like for us to do turn 4 on Tuesday and possibly turn 5 on Thursday. Feel free to discuss about what runs you guys want to do.

As for turn 5, Ales took me on a run. I feel turn 5 is easy. With that said though it is very mechanical and also very unforgiving. Basically meaning if you mess up on any of the mechanics you have a high chance of dying. Once you know the fight and have the mechanics down it is really easy though. So hopefully we can start doing some turn 5 runs in the next week or two. If you can check out an instructional video on youtube or something so we can start to get this down. I am sure we will be able to knock it out like any other run with a few trial and error runs first.

I won't be on tonight either.

I may or not be RL stuff to achieve then maybe if i am lucky I will get to get on by 8
if not have a good time. :)

Sorry for missing last night everyone. Unexpectedly had to work late.

I am willing to set up a run this weekend if people are interested since we missed a couple recently.

I'll be out of town this weekend

Yel's if I am in during that time HELL's YEAH. Sorry about last night as well, luck wasn't on my side.

Hey guys. I've been thinking about this for a while and I'm going to have to bow out of our coil group and ffxiv in general while I try to get some RL issues straightened out. I hate to do this to you guys but this game isn't doing me any good right now, especially scheduled events like this.

Hey have fun in RL ! This is a casual coil static so we can do other things and not stress over it. Drop in when you can and remember we love this LS because we can have a RL and not stress over it.

No worries. We would be glad to have you any time, but RL comes first.

Hey guys. I've been thinking about this for a while and I'm going to have to bow out of our coil group and ffxiv in general while I try to get some RL issues straightened out. I hate to do this to you guys but this game isn't doing me any good right now, especially scheduled events like this.

Fiko, Sorry to see ya go. Best of luck with RL Fiko. No worries about the static. God Bless!

Last edited:
Thanks for the support guys. I'll probably log on once or twice before current pay cycle is up.

So after talking it over with everyone and some consideration. I am calling off the static for now until we can get some people T5 clear. With ST and all the drops we have gotten so far there isn't much point in grinding out 1-4 anymore. With that said if anyone wants a specific piece from 1-4 let me know and we can try and get it.

I think it would be best to get everyone coil 2 access then we can restart the static from there since coil 2 has much better drops. Also it will be easier to fill up the static once we are doing coil 2 runs since that is where all the best gear in the game currently is.

I will set up some T5 runs when there some other FC or LS people on who will help us clear it.

So I was looking at YT a bit at some T5 guides. This one seemed really good, explains the phases well, and the video is not super long.

Back