Boo...

Congrats!

The beard is such a dork.

Thanks everyone.

ET You lied.. You and Pixie obviously spent some time off together :p

Hahahahahahahahaha..... There could be another poke at ET, but I'll let that one go. :)

Congrats though!

If it's a girl, I'll be very jealous.... I still want a little girl to complete my collection. My boy is already 14.... did you see that? ALREADY 14. He'll be needing a car and insurance before I know it... Surely, it'll have to be me that takes care of all that. lol.

Yeah... I'll just say it's very easy for us to figure out the conception date and I'll leave it at that.

If it's a girl, I'll be very jealous.... I still want a little girl to complete my collection. My boy is already 14.... did you see that? ALREADY 14. He'll be needing a car and insurance before I know it... Surely, it'll have to be me that takes care of all that. lol.

It's a girl. We found that out a few weeks ago. Eden needed some blood/genetic testing so we found out then.

Yeah... I'll just say it's very easy for us to figure out the conception date and I'll leave it at that.

It's a girl. We found that out a few weeks ago. Eden needed some blood/genetic testing so we found out then.

Lucky people. :)

Hope the pregnancy goes well!

Actually, I had seen the FB update but just forgot that I read it already. I'm getting old...

We had an appointment today and heard her heartbeat. I could have listened to that for hours. :) and our next one is another ultrasound, so I can't wait for that.

did you have them put it in the lamb or bear that they do these days? my friend had it done and it is awesome!

Back