Boo...

Aangeliceus

Kitteh's Meow
FC/Leadership
Having a 'professional' career is a complete bitch. Although, it's necessary to keep the yen rolling in. ;) I'm awaiting some announcements from my job, which is supposed to be in late June, to see where I stand for the upcoming year. (promoted or not and what I'm going to be responsible for after 7/1)

Glad to see things having been chugging along with you all.

In all honesty, I'm just not going to be able to play as much as I really want to. My main account isn't even paid for, just simply because I'm not going to have much time to actually get on to enjoy what I paid for.

Anyway, just wanted to drop a quick note to say hi and see how things were going. I did tell @Sassafras that I would update my account so I could at least login and see the house you guys got.

In the free time I have had, I've spent it driving around Japan. Gaming, a little FPS here and there...

Anyone passing by this message, I hope life is treating you well!

Cheers all!

Thanks for the note Aang~ Would be nice to see your toon, but totally understand. Maybe we can all take some Screenies, or a movie or two so that you can see the house anyway!

Hey Aang, glad to hear you're doing well. We got a nice little plot for ourselves. It's going to be really nice when the private rooms roll in, then we can decorate it with a more communal theme. Pop in soon!

Don't forget we have a house to hang out in!

Yep... Made it to the house last night and logged off there.

I'm of course still dogged by opposite time zones, but hope to catch some of you on the weekend.

I started playing again today aang lol

Nice!

I expect to be on some this weekend.

Company party tonight that I really don't want to go to.

Nice!

I expect to be on some this weekend.

Company party tonight that I really don't want to go to.
haha. owned. I'll actually be on vacation Saturday - Monday. Cape Cod by myself. Should be interesting. Especially since I'll be camping as well.

Was a spontaneous decision I made like last week.

You lucky duck! Camping is fun and Cape Cod I've heard is beautiful. Protect against the little blood sucking biting things.

It is. I'm at the top of Pilgrim's Monument as we speak and it's amazing.

uploadfromtaptalk1402869285905.jpg

Seriously

Best $12 I ever spent

Yep. Seems I got sunburn while I was out and about though. Think I have a mild fever from it as well. . Heading home while I'm able.

Things have been pretty hectic for us lately as well. Eden and I don't share any days off so it's tough to really put any time in.

Thank god the kid is getting more and more self sufficient so we have a bit more spare time. Good thing that won't change again any time soon.

Oh wait...

4VHSGza.jpg

Back