"A Crystalline Prophecy" Advance Orders Begin and Item Details Announced!(03/23/2009)

Meh... Was hoping for better stuff. Like I dunno, enhance already existing armor!

I'm looking at you Assault Breastplate + acc and atk!

They already said you'll be able to augment pre-existing armor after the update. However, it will most likely be 'blank' gear (DEF only etc) and no one knows if these augments will be available or not.

I would love the mage one with pet augments for summoner :3 Of the 3 the mage one looks best imo as well.

I've already decided; I'm going to get Pet: Double Attack+2% and Critical Hit Rate+2% along with Pet: Accuracy +15. Imagine having that proc on Predator Claws, and on top of that, AF2 body goes to the back of the closet.

After thinking about it a bit, I think I'd go with whm body with fast cast. Would give me -42% cure casting time. Not sure what I'd put as other stat. Does -enmity work at beginning of spell or upon completion? I'll be using body to start spell then swap to nobles at end.

That's way too much timing to try to build into a macro for me.

I can't remember how the cap works but there's not much of a difference after 35% unless you can hit the next tier which is 52% or so. I'll have to look for the thread on BG again to verify that though.

After thinking about it a bit, I think I'd go with whm body with fast cast. Would give me -42% cure casting time. Not sure what I'd put as other stat. Does -enmity work at beginning of spell or upon completion? I'll be using body to start spell then swap to nobles at end.

Emnity works for when the spell lands. So if you are swaping it out mid cast -emnity won't do anything. Also I know you want it for the cast time itself with fast cast. Which will work but your recast would be the same for the spell unless you have fast cast equiped when the spell lands.

If you could find that thread I'd be eternally grateful. Can't find it for the life of me.

It really wouldn't be hard to setup macro.

/equip Body "New stuff"
/ma "Cure V" <T>
pause 1
exec curemacro (cure potency, mnd, -enmity, etc)

Cure V has base casting time of 2.5seconds, even with 42% reduction it would still take a lil over 1.25 seconds to cast. I guess so long as I wasn't lagged to hell it'd work. I'll have to test it tonight.

Edit @ Heie
yeah that's all I'm going for is fast cast, not too worried about recast. If V isn't up I resort to 4 or 3 depending on hp of person I'm curing.

Back