2009 Fall TV - What are you watching

Understood.

I'll drop you an email - actually a reply to your last email to me. I've just been swamped with the usual busy season stuff.

When are you heading out to Miami?

Yeah, I guess you are back to driving everyday again... how's that working out? :google: (I still can't stand driving, used to love it...strange...)

Actually been back in town for about a month Boots#2 (I arrrrr da original :) loved the 38 degrees this morning when I woke up for my run.

The transfer is a bit of choice but made on a no choice. Basically if another round of layoffs goes through, I am high risk since I have been out of the city for so long, no client basis, etc. Plus Miami just landed 2 clients that they need me to run as they have nobody available. One is a financial institution, the other a Japanese company, so hoping for some free trips back. Just mad I went with the hard top version TT instead of the convertible now.........

Driving sucks....... Especially my route on 77, worst traffic in Ohio. Takes me about an hour average if I am lucky to go 20 miles on the highway. Will be transferred by the end of the month. They are flying me down for a few days of fun on the 11th. Atleast I will get out of the winter here. Ashmus can vouch for that one.

Gah... Traffic, lol. My old commute was ~25 minutes each way, +30minutes for morning and afternoon traffic.

Good luck on the upcoming move... I'll be in touch via email.

Back