2009 Fall TV - What are you watching

Heroes
Fringe
Dr WHo, still waiting for season 5!!!
supernatural

I've been reading up on some of these.. I'm going to sample some of these new ones I have not seen and see what hooks.

@Defiant: Australia has TV? :p

I am hoping for some new stuff from the Discovery channel, I had enjoyed watching a few of their programs. They had running a bunch of repeats, which I had already seen.

There's absolutely nothing in the movie pipeline that is worth seeing. Wolverine was just released in Tokyo this past weekend, still have not seen it yet.

I really like Supernatural. I like the story arc and Dean Winchester is awesome.

I watch Heroes, but really only for Sylar's story. I find the other characters ok but not that appealing or exciting. I'm always hoping that Hiro gets killed.

Terminator Sarah Connor Chronicles was fun to watch but I don't think they're doing a third season, which is somewhat disappointing. I've read several times that if they do a third season it would be a direct-to-DVD movie, and even then they have doubts of doing that with the recent release of Terminator Salvation. FOX seems to like cancel shows in mid-season with cliffhangers.:arg:

The Law and Order shows, House and the CSI shows are always good to pass the time. Family Guy, Simpsons, and American Dad are fun as well, especially if you are into that type of comedy.

So, no comments about the first Office episode of the season?

I lol'd...

Fringe, first one was good.. but left me hanging.

Still waiting on a few other shows. :p

Wait? There are things on TV besides football?!?!? No way. I refuse to beleive it.

My buddy at work is trying to get me into Dexter, I just don't have Showtime or whatever it is I need for it :eek:

Heroes and Always Sunny here. I burned through the last 3 seasons of Heroes over the past month. Like I told Dave, it's really not that bad when you watch them all in a row, because you don't have a full week to be pissed off at the crappy episodes :p The season premiere showed promise, so I'll stick with it for now.

Always Sunny in Philadelphia is the funniest shit on TV, period. You're doing yourself a disservice to not watch it. It does help to know who the people are, but honestly, it's probably pretty hilarious without that.

Just torrent it Aa, I watched the first 2 seasons of Dexter, enjoyed it. Just been so busy since I have been back that I actually haven't even turned the TV on, and now I am transferring to the Miami office. No rest for the wicked.

Dexter is by far the best TV I've watched since shows like Arrested Development and The Tick (live action)

I download Dexter after a season is over so I can watch it without unnecessary waiting between episodes.

Just torrent it Aa, I watched the first 2 seasons of Dexter, enjoyed it. Just been so busy since I have been back that I actually haven't even turned the TV on, and now I am transferring to the Miami office. No rest for the wicked.

Aww boo, no Ctown love? I don't blame you though. The sun just went behind the clouds today... most likely not coming out again until Late June. The thought of that made me have to lay down and take a depression nap.

Choice or No Choice?

I could not handle that much up-rooting and moving around. One time is suffice for me, within a 15 year period. :badshape::hmm:

Actually been back in town for about a month Boots#2 (I arrrrr da original :) loved the 38 degrees this morning when I woke up for my run.

The transfer is a bit of choice but made on a no choice. Basically if another round of layoffs goes through, I am high risk since I have been out of the city for so long, no client basis, etc. Plus Miami just landed 2 clients that they need me to run as they have nobody available. One is a financial institution, the other a Japanese company, so hoping for some free trips back. Just mad I went with the hard top version TT instead of the convertible now.........

Back