| TL;DR - I made a Universalis mobile app. It's free (and always will be), but I need 10 more people who want to beta test it so I can get it deployed on the app store. DM me or hit me up on Discord if you're interested in testing. As a long time console player, I've always had a hard time with Universalis. I love it when I'm playing on PC (I do both PC and console) but when I'm just sitting on the couch (which is usually when I do my MB farming) the mobile version is kinda....lame. I've had some free time at work the past month, and I finally finished the mobile app I have been thinking about for the last 2+ years. The only thing is, I need a few more testers. It's android only for now, mostly because an apple dev account is $100 and I'm not going to spend money on something that I don't need. Since I want the app to be free / ad-free, I also don't want to try and force ads into just one version. I'd rather see where this goes and if there's enough need I would be willing to pay for a year and see what usage is and decide if I want to continue from there. Thanks ya'll!! submitted by /u/Worhammer [link] [comments] |
Continue reading...