Hello! Welcome to this little thing I’ve been doing with my WOL where I take little snapshots oh her journey through Shadowbringers. This is the 3rd installment of these type of post of I’ve done so I’ll add links to the previous posts for anyone interested in checking them out. Like I said before these are just funny little things that have caught my eye as I play and figured I might as well share them maybe someone will get a good laugh out of it like I have.
First part: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/s/D31YJikLi5
Second part: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/s/VCovZwfeBQ
With that out of the way let’s get to the screenshots!
-Oh god Ezel run! The last cute thing she found… well, don’t look at her hip (to be fair it tried to kill her)
-Her son lives! (Regardless what some may say)
-They grow up so fast! (and big!)
-Someone just left this weird vehicle(?) laying around finders keepers chump (probably doesn’t belong to anyone important right?)
-Aww look at him already helping his mother
-oops sometimes it’s hard to keep a handle on some of the darker thoughts (she’s had a rough couple of… months? Year? Hmm, how long has it been since she got off that carriage to start as an adventurer?)
-well, a good way to take your mind off those thoughts is to prank your friends! (Where did she get the dye? Actually the sand is kinda close match to her new hair color… probably just the inspiration)
- “it looks really good!
”
-ah she’s afraid what Thancred will say
-He likes it!
-“New name, new look! That’ll be 80,000 Gil” (Guess Min- no wait Ryne is fine with it? Is this still considered a prank?)
Side note since I’ve been playing on the switch 2 my sub has now officially run out and with all the other games I want to play I may not sub right away so it could be some time till I do another one of these, but thanks so much for taking the time to look at my goofy little posts!
submitted by /u/Osvaldo_
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
First part: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/s/D31YJikLi5
Second part: https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/s/VCovZwfeBQ
With that out of the way let’s get to the screenshots!
-Oh god Ezel run! The last cute thing she found… well, don’t look at her hip (to be fair it tried to kill her)
-Her son lives! (Regardless what some may say)
-They grow up so fast! (and big!)
-Someone just left this weird vehicle(?) laying around finders keepers chump (probably doesn’t belong to anyone important right?)
-Aww look at him already helping his mother
-oops sometimes it’s hard to keep a handle on some of the darker thoughts (she’s had a rough couple of… months? Year? Hmm, how long has it been since she got off that carriage to start as an adventurer?)
-well, a good way to take your mind off those thoughts is to prank your friends! (Where did she get the dye? Actually the sand is kinda close match to her new hair color… probably just the inspiration)
- “it looks really good!
-ah she’s afraid what Thancred will say
-He likes it!
-“New name, new look! That’ll be 80,000 Gil” (Guess Min- no wait Ryne is fine with it? Is this still considered a prank?)
Side note since I’ve been playing on the switch 2 my sub has now officially run out and with all the other games I want to play I may not sub right away so it could be some time till I do another one of these, but thanks so much for taking the time to look at my goofy little posts!
submitted by /u/Osvaldo_
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...