[Spoiler Shadowbringers 5.0 MSQ] The Best Way Out

RSS News

Syndicated News Service
I'm just going through Shadowbringers right now and just got to The Best Way Out quest and I just need to vent a little bit. Minfilia plans to merge with the original Minfilia and give her control so that she can find the Light Warden for Amh Araeng. I'm just upset that she receives basically no pushback form anybody for a plan that Emet-Selch advocated for. Thancred, I can understand, what with his grief over the OG Minfilia, but nobody else spoke up to even suggest doing it the hard way.

I know there have been generations of Minfilias that have all sacrificed themselves in the fights against the sin eaters but I've grown attached to her. She's just a kid who's constantly having expectations shoved onto her of both past Minfilias of the First and also expectations of being like the original Minfilia. I was hoping that now that we as the WoL were here, she wouldn't have to carry on that torch. I really hope the plot doesn't go in the direction where she actually sacrifices herself to bring back the original Minfilia.

Not to say I wouldn't mind the original Minfilia coming back, but this is basically a child soldier offering to kill themself for the greater good and it just makes me fucking sad.

Sorry for venting like this, but I needed to get this off my chest immediately.

submitted by /u/Lazy_Kor
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...
 
Back
Top