I was forced to step away from the game for the better part of a year, and just signed back in about a month ago to discover, to my horror, that all my hotbars had been reset, were completely out of order, and I'd been long enough away that I couldn't instinctively remember which buttons were supposed to go where. I decided the best course of action was to restart, relearn the basics, and hey, there aren't enough FemRoes out there.
As the title says, I get to Coerthas, and... he's just sitting there, smiling. Telling you to warm yourself at the fire, and "don't rush, or you WILL pay the price".
Uuuugh, my heart.
submitted by /u/IUsedTheRandomizer
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
As the title says, I get to Coerthas, and... he's just sitting there, smiling. Telling you to warm yourself at the fire, and "don't rush, or you WILL pay the price".
Uuuugh, my heart.
submitted by /u/IUsedTheRandomizer
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...