I apologize to Bozja for ever saying something bad about it. My goodness, no tutorial and I’m confused as to how someone with one tile left loses to someone with over 15. No idea what’s going on or what any of the words mean.
Idk how anyone enjoys it, but I kinda wish mahjong would burn in the seven hells — 5 skirmishes may have taken less time.
To anyone out there who plays mahjong in FFXIV, I jokingly ask why… and then seriously ask how the hell im supposed to understand it
submitted by /u/Balmung03
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
Idk how anyone enjoys it, but I kinda wish mahjong would burn in the seven hells — 5 skirmishes may have taken less time.
To anyone out there who plays mahjong in FFXIV, I jokingly ask why… and then seriously ask how the hell im supposed to understand it
submitted by /u/Balmung03
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...