Hello, I’m looking for some advice on whether to buy into Dawntrail now or hold out for the next expansion.
Right now, I am almost at the end of the Patch 6.2 questline in Endwalker. I have three different jobs sitting at the level 90 cap, so I’ve been max level for a while.
With Evercold releasing in January, I know it will bundle Dawntrail in. However, I’m really split on whether or not its worth it to wait or just buy it now. If I hold out It will be a back to back story with Dawntrail and Evercold.
submitted by /u/Icy-Profession3450
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
Right now, I am almost at the end of the Patch 6.2 questline in Endwalker. I have three different jobs sitting at the level 90 cap, so I’ve been max level for a while.
With Evercold releasing in January, I know it will bundle Dawntrail in. However, I’m really split on whether or not its worth it to wait or just buy it now. If I hold out It will be a back to back story with Dawntrail and Evercold.
submitted by /u/Icy-Profession3450
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...