Sigh, here we go again. Come on, SE. It's not hard to verify this bug. I'm sorry but why is it my job to check the different things you're asking me to? I even attached pictures in the previous posts. I'm this close to just giving up on this ever being corrected. This is the last time I'm submitting a bug report about this. Last time I wrote a bug report about a dye issue in a different piece, I didn't have to do any of this extra stuff you're asking me to and it didn't take this long to solve the issue.
Date & Time: I first noticed this on 29 July 2026.
Frequency: Always.
World name: Odin.
Character name: Kiyora Valeriant.
Retainer name: N/A
NPC name: N/A
Monster name: N/A
Class/Level: All classes and levels.
Party or solo: N/A
In-game time: N/A
Area and coordinates: N/A
Housing: N/A
Platform: PS5.
Steps:
1. Dye both channels of the Salon Server's Dress Vest.
2. Notice that the ribbon at the back dyes according to the first channel (the shirt) instead of the second (the vest/corset).
This happens with all dyes in-game, in the fitting room, and in the glamour plate creation window. It also happens when I dye the piece directly while my character is wearing it (it's glamoured on).
I have no idea about the other pieces from this set. I never used or dyed them, so I wouldn't know if there was an issue with them too.
Yes, I'm still experiencing this issue. It's still an ongoing problem.
Continue reading...
Date & Time: I first noticed this on 29 July 2026.
Frequency: Always.
World name: Odin.
Character name: Kiyora Valeriant.
Retainer name: N/A
NPC name: N/A
Monster name: N/A
Class/Level: All classes and levels.
Party or solo: N/A
In-game time: N/A
Area and coordinates: N/A
Housing: N/A
Platform: PS5.
Steps:
1. Dye both channels of the Salon Server's Dress Vest.
2. Notice that the ribbon at the back dyes according to the first channel (the shirt) instead of the second (the vest/corset).
This happens with all dyes in-game, in the fitting room, and in the glamour plate creation window. It also happens when I dye the piece directly while my character is wearing it (it's glamoured on).
I have no idea about the other pieces from this set. I never used or dyed them, so I wouldn't know if there was an issue with them too.
Yes, I'm still experiencing this issue. It's still an ongoing problem.
Continue reading...