I haven’t used an MMO mouse before and got the Razer Naga V2 Hyperspeed based on reviews. I don’t know if it’s just me but the buttons seem so small and poorly defined. My accuracy with it is appalling.
I have slightly above average sized hands for a woman but not to a degree where I feel I should be having this much trouble, not when men with much bigger hands use this type of mouse just fine.
Is this a me thing or is there a better option?
submitted by /u/morbidpigeon
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...
I have slightly above average sized hands for a woman but not to a degree where I feel I should be having this much trouble, not when men with much bigger hands use this type of mouse just fine.
Is this a me thing or is there a better option?
submitted by /u/morbidpigeon
[link] [comments]
Continue reading...